DC Universe: The New Age of Heroes (Signup and Discussion Topic)

Yeah, I just deleted my comment. I probably should’ve check this topic before I wrote my RP :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Btw I don’t think I made this clear in Hayden’s profile, but when he has his body engulfed in flames Hayden is resistant to bullets (they melt before hitting him). Although he can’t just ignite after the gun was fired and not be hit.
I just wanted to mention this before it comes up in a situation.

Honestly, I don’t think that’d be a universal thing, especially in a universe with some weird bullets. Lower-calibre, primarily copper/nickel jackets probably would, however then you have hot metal splashing on you. And, for an extreme example, a high-calibre depleted uranium bullet?

Yeah not every kind of bullet but most every day ones

Uh, that’s a pretty major change to a character’s profile, to suddenly clarify that they’re bulletproof after becoming approved. Might wanna run that by with Obsidian before writing it into a scene.

Also,

Likely not. Iosif came to america rather quietly, and I don’t think anyone except a select few in russia’s government would be aware of his origins.

At the same time, if the entire police force swarms his position, it might be common knowledge soon enough :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Why did it send twice wh

Wasn’t it him that was caught by the electrical outlet and that story spread?

1 Like

Oh, I’m sorry, I misinterpreted. You called him Dusha Bomba so I thought you were referring to character-specific info.

1 Like

I’m okay with this, but I definitely would’ve preferred if you’d mentioned this on your signups rather than just bringing it up now.

No, I’m sorry, I meant the incident at the diner

1 Like

Sorry, I had it in my head, but I realized I didn’t mention it in the profile.

Alternatively, that doesn’t have to be a thing if you would rather it not.

As I said, I don’t think it’s overly overpowered. It’d be useful against smallarms, but even then it’s turning a potentially lethal shot into an extremely painful but not overly-threatening one. And it’d be largely ineffective against any decently-sized calibre or sufficiently fast bullet.

3 Likes

Basically this ^

would’ve been happy if it was just one cast member chasing them :stuck_out_tongue:

tbf I only expected me and ghid to join in too. Even then Adelaide is just watching

2 Likes

Just a heads-up, I probably won’t be able to post too many RPs until at least sometime next week, since I’m busy working on some other projects right now.

1 Like

Who are you referring to?

his own chara i think lol

My chara lol, since he’s masked

Ok, got it

Boy is Vance gonna be misinterpreted, elbowed by security, and beaten black and blue

Also, yes, I made a Marvel joke this early into the rp, fight me

3 Likes