DC Universe: The New Age of Heroes (Signup and Discussion Topic)

Pretty much, he was kind of in his own little world anyway.

Take care out there Duckie.

you’re going to hate me for what I’m planning to do now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was in the middle of writing a new character but now I’m too scared to finish

I’m kind of working on a timeskip right now… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ooh, a time-skip, sounds interesting.

don’t be too sure

Magleg 2 flashbacks intensify

I’m all for a timeskip, get some new ideas going.

1 Like

so on the one hand you have Iosif potentially attempting a prison break, and on the other Hayden with most likely a literal prison break

also crime jumped by like 150% and detective chimp likely didn’t get any peanuts

this is the worst timeline

1 Like

You ain’t seen nothing yet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No peanuts for detective chimp
RIP

oh my gosh

Is it too much?

I tried to tone it down

1 Like

This is toning it down? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well I tried to make it understandable

After I posted it I realized it may need to be reined in a bit more

1 Like

Might be a good plan

1 Like

So the last fourteen posts have been me and the GM going back and forth, and while I definitely don’t mind furthering the events currently transpiring, why don’t we have anyone else posting?

I mean, it would be pretty awesome is all.

I’m kinda waiting for @rainsong to respond to Hayden’s question, or if the gm makes something happen. Although I might make a second character soon. Then I’ll be able to do stuff.

She’s at work at the moment, and for the next two hours I believe. I think. I can make no promises on any posts after that though, but Jay will be bugged about it.

Believe me, I’ve been bugging people to post for like the last three days :stuck_out_tongue:

It’ll happen when it happens

2 Likes

Alright I’m making a new character.

Name: Geosh Turnez
Alias: Shadow Knight
Species: Human
Alignment: Hero (for now)
Bio: Geosh used to be a construction worker. One day on the job a piece of what was presumed to be metal fell and hit him on the head and knocked him out. When he was brought to the hospital, the doctors concluded that the presumed metal was not from earth. After realizing the substance had fused to Geosh’s head, Geosh was examined by multiple people from Star Labs who theorized that the substance was some space debris that hadn’t burned up in the atmosphere. As Geosh was still unconscious after a few weeks of being struck, he was declared brain dead and turned over to his brother; who was his only real relative. A day before the funeral though Geosh woke up. Because Geosh would have been a person of interest for many scientific minds, Geosh and his brother decided to keep Geosh legally dead; which meant Geosh couldn’t get a real job, or get an apartment or anything. Which was fine until Geosh’s brother suddenly died. Geosh was forced into homelessness and had lost the person he was closest to. Geosh quickly fell into despair, but that’s when he unlocked his powers.
Personality: A humorous guy with a somewhat dark sense of humor. Geosh also doesn’t open up very much and is somewhat suspicious of people.
Powers: Geosh can extend the small piece of space metal into a suit of armor with a black and red haze surrounding him. The armor can withstand bullets, though it will dent from them. When Geosh retracts and re-extends the armor all damage taken by the armor disappears, but this is difficult to do while engaged, as there is fiveish minute cool-down after retracting the armor. While in this state he can materialize a sword, spear, and shield; but only two at one time. He also always has above average strength, speed, durability, and agility.
Appearance: basically Phoenix Wright with more casual clothes and a spot of black metallic stuff on the back of his head slightly to the left. With the armor he looks like this:

2 Likes

classic

I assume basic conversation skills are part of his superpowers?

2 Likes