Did Anyone Else Like Hero Factory?

high friggen five!

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Yup!
what is your name on there?

Mistika Vokaru

But so far, HF is awesome. I like the Savage Planet, Brain Attack, and Breakout story. Itā€™s pretty awesome

1 Like

I liked ALL of HFā€™s story (save for the IFB episode)ā€¦

and no, you have not faved me.

Oh. I should do that then.

I havenā€™t gotten into IFB yet, but the sets look pretty cool. Well, the beasts anyway. Those things are epic.

There we are. I favoriteā€™d you.

1 Like

Thanks man! and yea, I agreeā€¦

(I have most of them)

Lucky. I donā€™t have a single HF setā€¦ I should get one.

1 Like

You should! they are really good!

Any specific set?

I really like X-Plode, Rotor, and Meltdown, but those arenā€™t cheap, and hard to find.

1 Like

Witch doctor, Furno XL, Splitter beast, Any Breakout sets. and most of Brain attack was good.

1 Like

Alright, Iā€™ll look into it. Brain Attack is relatively cheap, so I hope I can find some.

1 Like

Yea. Stormer is really good!

1 Like

everything was terrible except for savage planet and breakout. thatā€™s all i have to say. even some of the savage planted and breakout sets were bad, like Furno has no armor on his upper thighs. whats up with that? i like Stormerā€™s head, like the 1.0/breakout heads. 2.0 was absolutely terrible, and thats where i fell out of hero factory. i picked it up again after it ended and i basically like savage planet and breakout. btw hero factory is a lame version of bionicle but it definitely has its highlights.

For 2010-2012, the sets werenā€™t the best, but the story was great. From then onward, the sets got better, but the story needed a little work. Invasion From Below was just horrible. But does anyone else still wonder who that villain from Brain Attack was? I might make a MOC of him, any ideas?

@Deo4508:
Not everything about Ordeal of Fire, Savage Planet, and Breakout was bad. For one, Breakout sparked the larger plan, or at least revealed it. I will agree that the 3.0 sets werenā€™t that awesome, even Witch Doctor (I had him, I would know) OoF was mediocre story-wise, and the sets werenā€™t the best. I prefer the first villains of Rise of the Rookies.

Edited for Double Post - Slime

@MillsyUnderscore The fact that you built the heroes with CCBS correlates to the story, thatā€™s actually how they were built. I appreciate that, but it wasnā€™t as good as any given BIONICLE line, the exception being 2010.

Edited for Triple Post -legomaster

Sup bro, Iā€™d give this topic a read. :slight_smile:
-Slime

Oh, here we go againā€¦ -legomaster

1 Like

@Chronicler17 If im correct i think it was core hunter who was the bad guy behind the scenes and who sent the brains in the first place. savage planet was a fun year for hero factory and breakout was really neat too, (in my opinion). i agree on what you said about the rise of the rookies villains, they were the most interesting.

I loved HFā€™s world/universe. 'Nuff said.

Edited title -legomaster

2 Likes

This dude right here!
:stuck_out_tongue:

I did - both the sets and the story. But I was a bit of a young guy, so my view may have been less critical than it would be today.

2 Likes

I mean, HE LOOKED LIKE A TURAGA.

illuminati confirmed