Discussion: What should we call BIONICLE fans?

My name for the BIONICLE community would be Kanohi, but most of the posters on this topic are looking for a name that relates to both G1 and G2 alike.

2 Likes

The most popular names should probably be polled, also, if we can get the cast to mention this dilemma in their podcast, thatā€™d be great.

4 Likes

Very good idea.

Perhaps I can ask @Mesonak or something about this.

We sure would get some progress done if it gets highlighted by the TTV. Other peopleā€™s ideas from outside the boards could be of use.

The best name Iā€™ve come up with for BIONICLE fans as a whole would be the Forgers, but thatā€™s a bit vague IMO. Forgers as in Mask Forgers.

Again, BIO-Nerds comes to mind. But I donā€™t think that would fit very well with some.

I was thinking of something along the lines of ā€œMask Huntersā€ since both generations have a quest for powerful masks.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing! Bionites, anyone?

Iā€™m sure @Nyran would love it! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Incorrect spelling of the word Knight/nite/night.

0/10.

7 Likes

How about ā€œBIONICLE fansā€?

1 Like

The point of this topic is to come up with a catchier name for us BIONICLE Fans. Much like how fans of MLP are called Bronies.

I call bias!

ā€œiteā€ as in ā€œLeviteā€.

1 Like

I am aware of this.

Not sure Rise was though.

My post was just a joke concerning his reference to me.

2 Likes

Oh, lol. That one flew right over my head XD

1 Like

Bionite sounds like some kind of mineral to me.

4 Likes

Maybe I just like the sound of thatā€¦

DONā€™T JUDGE ME!

4 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m not sure about the name, honestly.

All things considered, I would rather wait until Bionicle has been released for a while to finalize a name. That gives time for inside jokes to span from the mini moves or the novels or even the sets once they are released. As of now we donā€™t have a relatively sizable amount of stuff to work with yet. Basically we just have toa, protectors, masks masks makers, skull spiders and okoto (to name a few) to go off of at the moment.

Lets not rush this.

6 Likes