Dreamspace - Signups and OOC

Pm winger and ghid some of your ideas they might be able to help.

5 Likes

…HEEEYY, cretins! Quick question time.

Any of you ever have a memorable dream? Or nightmare, but mostly looking for dreams here. Definitely nothing will ever become of it, nope.

7 Likes

Yes
But you wouldn’t understand it

This is probably the strongest reason for you to post it

3 Likes

Really?
Most of the stuff I remember is small fragments.

1 Like

Bunch of tornadoes chasing me while being Lost in a forest during the winter.

5 Likes

the

what

is this like, the scene out of a horror film except instead of werewolves or serial killers it’s tornadoes?

4 Likes

I originated from the south they’re a big threat there.

3 Likes

South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands? Could I have one with pastrami?

2 Likes

Do you want the ones where I die, the ones where other people (usually children) die, or the ones where I let people die?

My subconscious tries to traumatize me okay?

5 Likes

ooh ooh make it a guessing game

look I’ll get on it I’ve been busy racie jeez
it’s not easy to traumatize and multitask

4 Likes

This one is the most recent, but I have the feeling it’s gonna haunt me for some time to come.

Summary

So, for some reason there was this big battle to get up to some floating platform high in the sky… Once everyone is on it, the bridge to it has to be destroyed so that the platform can move; this task falls to me for some reason. So I go out and destroy a chunk of the bridge. This results in me falling from the sky.

Now, I can land safely. But there’s two other people who were on the chunk I destroyed, a boy and a girl, both kids (like, probably under 13). This fall will kill them, and when they realize this, they are both terrified . The girl cries out and faints.

But this boy was someone I was fond of, and I don’t want to just let him die. So I move through the sky as we’re falling… Push past the girl, and catch the boy.

The girl comes to, and sees me. She realizes that I can save them, that I could save both of them, but I’m not. I’m only saving the boy because I care about him, but her, I’m perfectly willing to let her die. She realizes this, and she doesn’t call out to me or beg me to save her. She just accepts that I don’t care about her, and I won’t save her even though I can.

Dream me is heartless.

7 Likes

I don’t know Can you?

2 Likes

i was sorting through a big pile of lego with my grandparents and the pile had chicken and steak in it
i think that evil santa guy that’s in all the horror movies was under my bed trying to drag me off it my feet

same dream

1 Like

Dang.

Dream you is heartless.

5 Likes

now that just sounds delicious

Dream you is heartless and clearly has priorities

1 Like

I don’t get dreams or nightmares often, but usually nightmares more than dreams. And nightmares are the only ones I remember, because they loop, cycling between which one feels like playing that night. Sometimes new details are added, sometimes they remain unchanged. And on rare occasions, a new nightmare gets added to the rotation.

The worst are inappropriate for this site, but I can give some of the sillier ones. As a preface, I’m the sort of person whose subconscious is strong enough to hurt my body. If I had a dream or nightmare where I got burned, burns will appear on my body when I wake up. One of my most common nightmares is falling down the stairs. So while slipping on my heels and tumbling down the steps may seem tame, I’ll be beat up when I wake…Not that it will be long for that, I normally jump (quite literally) out of bed when I hit the bottom.

Then there’s giant ants attacking my house, destroying it completely, and killing my family. Usually they also attack me and I die, sometimes I can almost fight back, sometimes they taunt me with the dead.

5 Likes

wow
that like
should be something scientists look into
got a cold?
magic dream it gone

hmm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

3 Likes

I honestly can’t remember anything notable