Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

Thornrax was listening quietly to all of the other prisoners, mainly the Gamemaster. He was now looking at the ground levels, seemingly in a wave of thoughts, as he was listening his music.
He have been there when his story happened. Well, kinda. And even then he was there only to see the very beginning and a small part of the middle.
Suddenly he rose his four eyes to the Gamemaster. He was wondering if after all of these years he should tell the other prisoners his story. After all, they were all going to die anyway, by his hand or by the other’s. What wrong could it make?

@Toa_Radrix
@Toa_Vladin
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@ProfSrlojohn
@Jcton
Soon, night fell throughout Whitegate Fortress.
(Well, there technically aren’t any day/night cycles in Space, but you get the point)
It was midnight. Lights-Out time. The designated period in which the prisoners were to sleep. But just because they were supposed to sleep, it didn’t always mean that the prisoners would follow these orders. Some would remain quietly awake, formulating plans or reflecting on their life.
“Lights out!” A guard called, as the cells’ lights were cut.

If Gamemaster would look straight ahead, he would see a dark abyss: Thornrax’s cell. However, he could see four yellow spots, forming the shape of a diamond, in its very centre.

A small cleaning droid whirred around cleaning the dirt on the floor. It stopped in front of the First Dark Lord’s cell. It freaked out for some reason and broke it’s cleaning arm. The next thing it did was scrape a series of lines and dots in front the cell.
.-- . / ... .... .- .-.. .-.. / -- .- -.- . / ... ..- .-. . / .. -. / .- -.-. -.-. --- .-. -.. .- -. -.-. . / - --- / --- ..- .-. / ..-. .- - .... . .-. --..-- / - .... .- - / .-- . / - .... . / --- ..-. ..-. ... .--. .-. .. -. --. / ... .... .- .-.. .-.. / . -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / --. . - / .. -. / - .... . / .-- .- -.-- / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..-. .- - .... . .-. .----. ... / .-- .- -.-- .-.-.-
After it stopped it left and journeyed upwards.

Donatello internally laughed. Such threats seemed meanial to him.

Meanwhile, in Swordbreaker’s cell, Swordbreaker would here a voice call out to him on the darkness. It was not Donatello, but someone or something else. Something much darker.
Swordbreaker…

Swordbreaker was listening, though acted as if he was asleep. He was used to constant surveillance, though he did roll over to show he was listening.

Swordbreaker’s shadow(if he had one) would begin to tak a different shape, and formed eyes and a mouth on its face.
Do you know who I am?” the being said, in a voice that nobody else heard.

Seeing as Swordbreaker appeared as a three-dimensional shadow it was unlikely that he had one. Swordbreaker rolled again and lied on his back looking at the camera. He still wasn’t speaking though mouthed, does anyone with that attitude.
the camera would be unable to pick up on his mouth moving, though anyone beside him could see it move.

A small electronic whir could be heard coming closer. It was a small cleaning robot.

Like you, I am but a humble prisoner. You have nothing to fear from me.” the shadow being said.
The cleaning bot would not see the interaction between Swordbreaker and the shadow being. He would only see Swordbreaker sermingly talk to himself.

I have come to make a deal.” The shadow being then said.
@Jcton

The bot had a broken cleaning arm and it stopped in front Swordbreaker’s cell. Once it stopped it carved runes that only Swordbreaker and any other id could understand, after all they were the ancient runes of the id, before the id disbanded their once great nation and became nomads travelling the universe. This was the same cleaning bot that had stopped in front of Donatello’s cell. It also left after it carved the runes.

Swordbreaker smiles reading the runes then looking at the shadow, speaking in voice for the first time. His voice was so low in tone it felt as if you felt it rather than heard it.
“What is it?”

Like me you are a being of shadow. But not just any shadow creature. Your body, it is entirely composed of pure shadow. You are the only being besides me to have such physiology. And what’s more, you act independently. You are one of the few shadow-poweredbeings in the multiverse to have not originated from me. Needless to say, you are very special, and could he a valuable asset in my plan.
The being said, swaying to the side as the shadow moved across the wall towards Swordbreaker.

Swordbreaker laughs audibly,
“You think that our similarities is what will draw me to you? Besides what will that earn me?”

1 Like

It is a shame that you do not recognize me, though I couldn’t blame you.” the being said.
I am The Shadow King. I have created and ruled over all darkness in The Multiverse. Almost Every shadow-powered being has originated and is connected to me.
The Shadow King was now almost directly in front of Swordbreaker.

You see, we both want the same thing: freedom from our prisons. And we can give that to each-orher. I have the power to free you from your prison, but you must first help to free me. Simply put, I need you to help me, help you.
@Jcton

Nimrack stood in a dark corner of his cell, thinking.

The Shadow King’s form grew larger, looming above Swordbreaker.
Do we have a deal?

Alyxandreon’s ship swooped into Whitegate’s space.

Thornrax continued stalking Gamemaster.

“You do know I can see you, right?” The Gamemaster suddenly called out to Thornrax.

He didn’t respond.

“Not much for words, huh? You just like watching people in the dark for fun?”

He said nothing.