Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

“Are you just going to be like this all night?” Asked The Gamemaster.

Thornrax said nothing.

Meanwhile Whitegate would get a very weird call… It was coming from a very respected and well known police officer from a completely different universe. He seemed to be yelling something about an invasion, yet before he could tell more about the invasion he yelled in pain. Demonic sounds could be heard before the phone was closed forcefully.

A half sleeping guard was instantly awoken by the disturbing call. “Trace the call’s location, and send a police force there immediately!” He ordered

Swordbreaker looks at him,
“So you’re offering me the same thing as that?”
He points at the carved runes and chuckles,
“Cause they’re offering that for free…”

But could they give you the same power that I hold?” The Shadow King asked.
You see, I am one of the most powerful cosmic beings in The Multiverse, much greater than your so-called ‘helpers’. You could rule alongside me, and with even a portion of my power you could effortlessly blow away an entire army of id.

The call seemed to be coming from the Genderswap Earth dimension.
@Mctoran

Whitegate soon sent guards on their way to the dimension.

After a very long but unserstandable period of time, they would arrive to the small rocky planet who sent the call.
The planet was completely destroyed with nu survivors. It seemed that some of the animal survived, but that’s just about it.
The planet looked like it’ve been through awar. The creepy part is that there were co corpses.

The guards slowly treaded.
“What happened here?” One asked out loud.

There was no response, obviously.

“Seek out the device that was used to contact us. It might hold clues.” The leader of the group ordered, as the officers nodded and went off.

Luckily, the call was long enough for Whitegate to intercept it. It came from the capital of the biggest country of the planet, located on an island.

The guards set their course to travel to the island.

The island would not be that far away.

The guards entered the island, and walked slowly, watching the surroundings carefully.

The coordinates where indicating a police office. Seeing that Whitegate was hidden from the piblic eye, it seemed likely that the signal came from an officer thst was very high in the ranks.

The guards entered the station, scanning the surroundings for anything of note.

They big altitude number sent with the coorfinates would indicate that the signal was sent in the top of the building’s tower.

The guards began to ascend the tower, cautiously.

They would find it’s staircase extremely damaged.