Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

“im not telling you!” the guard spat.

At this point the woman’s grip was gentle enough for him to breath.
“You don’t?” she continued on her sweet tone. “OK, what about we go to feast of your planet yet. Not only that, but of every version of your planet in every universe of this universe. What do you choose? To tell us who sent you and to live to see your family, or to die along eith every individual of your species?”

The guard gasped.
“Okay, I’ll tell you everything I know!” He sputtered.
“I am a Droxian, and I’m a guard at Whitegate Fortress. My team and I were sent to rescue a guard that you killed!”

“Whitegate? What’s a Whitegate?”
Dez shrugged. “A prison in Romania?”
“Romania? What’s a Romania?”

“No, Whitegate is a Multiversal prison.” The guard corrected, then immediately regretting what he said.

@Toa_Radrix
Nimrack might feel as if someone or something was watching him in his cell.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
“Perhaps not the best business decision.” Plague Knight commented to Sable Warrior.

@Tarkur
Michael led Tarkur into an empty room. “Perhaps you should stay here for now…” Michael said.

@Jcton
"Who goes there!” a powerful digital voice boomed. If Akem glanced up, he would see the large form of an artificial female figure. She was tall, and had a glowing blue aura around her form. Her body appeared to be composed of coding and pixels.

#####“Hardly my choice, that’s why I use a title based name.”

Plague Knight’s eyes narrowed in intriguement.
“So Sable Warrior isn’t your real name?”

#####“ehhhh It’s about as good as I’ll get to a name, most ‘angels’ tend to choose names”

Nimrack glanced around, feeling the presence

Remember, I am your only hope of escaping. Trust in the shadows…” The Shadow King’s voice said in Nimrack’s head

The woman slowly turned to him.
“Repeat?”
@Mctoran

Nimrack felt relieved “I always trusted them. I am shadow”

Akem hid in a folder of the system, disquising himself as part of it.

@Mctoran

Tarkur looked at him confused, “Why, what’s so special about this room?” He said obiviously not getting why he would need to stay there.

“I said, Whitegate is a Multiversal prison. The worst criminals and villains in the Multiverse are kept here.” Said the guard.

@Tarkur
“This is just a safe room, so you can be kept safe here when I’m not around. I don’t want anything to be messed up when I’m gone.” Michael said to Tarkur. “But don’t worry, you’ll only have to stay here briefly.”

@Jcton
The AI was not fooled. She sensed something off about one of the packets in the system. She began searching through them, not intending to stop until she found the faulty packet.

“Thornrax too?”

The guard narrowed his eyes, remaining silent.

“So you want your race killed?” She asked, tightening her grip.
@Mctoran

“Michelangelo, Michelangelo!” Leonardo calls “Abraham, have you seen Michelangelo?”
“No…” Abraham pauses “Farslo was also looking for him…”
“Hey Leonardo!” Evangelos calls
“Evangelos, slow down!” Leonardo sighs “Wait, have you seen Michelangelo?”
“Yes, he was chatting to Tarkur!” Evangelos smiles “Have I been helpful?”
“Yes…” Leonardo grumbles
“HOORAY!” Evangelos yells “Zerachiel will be so pleased!”
Evangelos watched as Leonardo left
“Don’t worry!” Abraham smiled “He’s just worried, he’s one of the oldest here!”
“Abraham, I thought you were the oldest…” Evangelos ponders
Leonardo looks around for Michelangelo
@Mctoran

The faulty packet just waited there, as if it was expecting something to happen.