(GAME) Resume Padding

I consumed a delicacy formed from the most precious meat of a living organism, a product of cow-given liquid, and bread.

I like to eat apples and bananas.

2 Likes

I am in possession of the affluence and the economic connections necessary to indulge in fresh produce grown only in exotic, far away lands.

I collect bottle caps.

I gain many small, disposable plastic drink covers and keep them for the fun of having them, plus bragging rights.

I went fishing.

I preform actions practiced by our ancestors to maintain health and nurturing.

I have two arms.

2 Likes

I am not a spider.

I can thread the drawstring back through a hoodie’s hood.

4 Likes

I am a god and the world is at my mercy.

I am acquainted with Ghid.

3 Likes

I am a miserable person who is tormented by the 3-eyed shadow for his personal amusement.

I use Lego Mindstorms

1 Like

I can program and create multifunctional plastic intelligent robots.

I watched TV.

1 Like

I utilized a plasma viewing cube to witness events from worldwide locations – and also way too many ads.

I rode a horse.

1 Like

I have been trained in the fine practice of steering and controlling a large, hooved, grazing mammal through the use of nothing more than a piece of rope bound to the mammals snout.

I like sautéed mushrooms.

I am an Italian plumber.

I dislike the taste of onion.

1 Like

I was born with dysfunctional taste-buds which leaves me incapable of truly perceiving the flavorful beauty of certain types of plant within the genus allium.

I own a toaster-oven.

I’m lazy. Hire me so I won’t be.

I’m well-read.

I have frequently made use of chronicled stories and information inside of bound collections of paper.

I fed my fish.

I’m not guilty of fishslaughter.

I utilize an expansive and verbose vocabulary.

5 Likes

I write the Book of _____ series.

I listen to classical music.

1 Like

Using my natural audio sensors, I hear sounds organized in a specific way that is labeled as “classical”.

I chopped down a tree.

I used a sharp tool called a “axe” to reduce the midsection of a type of plant called a “tree” to smaller pieces,thus making the tree fall onto the ground so i can then harvest its branches to sell.

I destroyed a planet.

1 Like

I destroyed a planet, and now I’m holding yours hostage.

I won a Fanny pack in bingo

3 Likes

I was given multiple random variables with subsets of data and was able to weigh my likelihood of success based off of the probability of winning.
My calculation was correct and I achieved the optimal pattern to turn my combination into the best possible solution desired by the leaders of the project. I was rewarded with a custom adjustable waist satchel for storing personal items in.

I had an upset tummy and barely made it to the bathroom in time

3 Likes