This RP is takes place in the Gundam Build Fighters Timeline, where in a world much like ours they have discovered a new particle, the Plavsky Particle. Due to how the plastic in a Gunpla, or a Gundam Plastic Model, reacts to the particle, they have created a near future sport, a simulation battle of the Gundam World and it is called Gunpla Battle!
These battles take place on Plavsky Projectors, hexagonal tables that project the plavsky particles and controls the gunpla, allowing for a near 1 to 1 simulation. Data for each gunpla is stored on a GP base, a small cellular-like device that carries the gunpla’s information as well as the name of the builder and/or pilot.
Ten years have passed since Team Try has taken claim the championships, the overall champion, Sekai Kamiki has recently declared his retirement. Alumnus of the Gunpla Academy and ace of their team, Wilfrid Kijima, has declared himself to be returning, due to his absence from the previous world tournament, though he is angry at Sekai for abandoning this tournament. He isn’t the only bg face around, rumor has it that the fourth Meijin Kawaguchi has also thrown his gauntlet into the arena and Lucas Nemesis has returned with his latest creation the Barbatos X-4 Crossbone. Akira Suga has also returned with his improved Gundam Delta da Vinci. Lastly are the Shiki brothers with their unique gunpla. The only question on our minds now, is who will take the title of champion? It’s the dawn of a new champion.
The Regional Tournaments have just been completed, and you have passed through the regionals and are making you’re to the American National Tournament, in order to make to the World Cup.
Along the way you might lose your match or even be disqualified, but don’t worry, even if you lose at Nationals, you can still get to the World Cup. You could get a sponsorship from one of the four companies that can host a team to the world cup. These companies are PPSE (Plavsky Particle System Engineering), Yajima Trading, Gunpla Academy, and TSU (Technology and Sciences United).
I bet you might want to create a character if this RP has peaked your interest, so here’s the character sheet for those who wish to play. You can always add details, but please keep to this base format.
-Pilot or Builder-
Appearance: (if you are using art, give credit to the creator)
Abilities: (If your gunpla transforms than the alternate modes would be listed here, along with other special abilities)
Weapon Abilities: if customized weapons
I won’t pretend I’m the perfect GM or even close to a good one. I do need help along the way, as there might be days where I’m just not as active. It doesn’t mean I’m “bored” of the RP, Heck not! I just have life and so do you guys, (well I hope you do, it would be hard to live if you didn’t).
- Teams of 3, NPCs are allowed to fill gaps in teams. Rule Update: This change will state that you’ll need at least 3 members for a team and can only have 3 active members, as in active pilots, meaning that you could sub in team members, however you could only have 3 active during tournament matches. Hopefully this makes sense to y’all, but I can further explain it if needed.
- Rounds consist of Races, Team Battles, Doubles, Duels, Capture the Flag, and other objective based missions.
- Players may possess up to five characters at Max, if they want to relinquish a character, they may create a new one.
- No OP Gunpla, look at other player’s character sheets to get a rough idea of the power levels, if that helps.
- No Auto-hitting, Auto-dodging, and Bunny-hopping. Exception for bunny-hopping being planned time-skips.
- Feel free to create teams with other players.
- Players are allowed to control NPCs on their team, this is optional, though recommended. If you are on a team with an another player, please discuss your plans for the NPC with each other, create a character to fill that gap.
- GM gets final say if something is OP (Over Powered)
- Yes the Devil Gundam is banned
- If I’m not around feel free to control a generic NPC to speed things up, with permission
- If you feel I made a mistake, please tell me in a civil manner
[details=Confirmed Players or Characters]
[quote=“Bramsley, post:59, topic:48837”]
Name: Steve “Goldilocks” Tyler
Link to NPCs will be here, to be added to
Link to RP Topic