Gunpla Discussion Topic

Gunpla expo predictions image

Edit: HAHA I WAS(kinda) RIGHT!

2 Likes

What do yall think of SD kits?

1 Like

They’re cool
I still need to grab a few

I don’t think they’re my thing, or at least I prefer the posable ones with better color seperation. I do own an SD Wing Gundam Zero EW, but otherwise I haven’t really stuck my foot in it. Maybe I’ll get into the better ones.

Guys. Hear me out.

BIONICLE sets…

…with Gunpla complexity.

How cool would that be?

3 Likes

just putting this here

1 Like

Ah frick that’d be so cool

I’ve built a few, not really my thing, but those sd songukokden (I know for a fact I misspelled that.) kits look really good love to paint one.

2 Likes

yeeeees!

Personally I’m nit a fan of some of the older sd kits but the sdcs are so good especially using the option frame and the songdoken line is second best. Really if you try them look for anything with a frame and you’re good.

2 Likes

I’ve been tricked, I’ve been backstabbed, and I’ve been quite possibly, bamboozled.

So I ordered what I thought was a gundam barbatos gunpla kit, but it turned out to be an action figure.

2 Likes

I’ve heard Gundam Universe is decent

But yeah make sure the box looks something like this

Make sure you search for whichever grade or scale you really want your kits in

Kit itself is very nice, you might be getting a few weapon packs for it if you want

1 Like

Yeah, I just opened it, and it’s pretty good.

Did you think it was the High Grade or Master Grade before finding out?

I thought it was the high grade. I got it off Amazon, and all of the gunpla there didn’t say what grade it was or what the box looked like. I’m really going to have to pay more attention next time.

Yeah Make sure to check the product if it’s a high grade, sometimes it gets mixed in with the figures or no grades and it can be really rough if you get the wrong thing

1 Like

Yeah, but the figure isn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I’m still not getting any more of the action figures though.

I would recommend the Barbatos lupus for a first ibo kit, but it’d be an injustice not to recommend any variant of the astaroth

But that’s only because I’m a huge fan of the astaroth, but their all great kits with minimal stickers especially the origin (but if you’re going to buy might I recommend buying off of bigbadtoystore or usagundamstore [this ones based in Florida so the shipping time should be pretty low for you.]

2 Likes

I got the Barbatus universe figure a while ago
It’s alright for a figure, but in most regards the gunpla kits are better in quality, appearance, and articulation.

1 Like

Yeah, I thought it was a Hg but it turned out to be that. I’ve been playing aroug with the figure, and it isn’t all bad. The leg articulation is terrible though.

2 Likes

Yeah; gundam universe are basically upscaled MSIA figures; looks good but don’t Expect too much articulation.