Gunpla Discussion Topic

I need to get some more Zakus to build me an army

1 Like

These Zakus from The Origin Line look really good and have nice variety and customization options, and while the prices are higher they aren’t too high for a HG, but somehow I feel it is better to wait for new releases

1 Like

Me too man me too.

2 Likes

broke: gundam unicorn
woke: gundam x

1 Like

I meant zaku and I said unicorn what is wrong with me

1 Like

Don’t know man. I honestly have no idea. Not the faintest clue.

I would argue back but I will indeed be broke after buying the mgex.

3 Likes

Nah get the RG Nu Gundam.

Already have it

2 Likes

Good for you.

Gunpla expo predictions image

Edit: HAHA I WAS(kinda) RIGHT!

2 Likes

What do yall think of SD kits?

1 Like

They’re cool
I still need to grab a few

I don’t think they’re my thing, or at least I prefer the posable ones with better color seperation. I do own an SD Wing Gundam Zero EW, but otherwise I haven’t really stuck my foot in it. Maybe I’ll get into the better ones.

Guys. Hear me out.

BIONICLE sets…

…with Gunpla complexity.

How cool would that be?

3 Likes

just putting this here

1 Like

Ah frick that’d be so cool

I’ve built a few, not really my thing, but those sd songukokden (I know for a fact I misspelled that.) kits look really good love to paint one.

2 Likes

yeeeees!

Personally I’m nit a fan of some of the older sd kits but the sdcs are so good especially using the option frame and the songdoken line is second best. Really if you try them look for anything with a frame and you’re good.

2 Likes

I’ve been tricked, I’ve been backstabbed, and I’ve been quite possibly, bamboozled.

So I ordered what I thought was a gundam barbatos gunpla kit, but it turned out to be an action figure.

2 Likes

I’ve heard Gundam Universe is decent

But yeah make sure the box looks something like this

Make sure you search for whichever grade or scale you really want your kits in

Kit itself is very nice, you might be getting a few weapon packs for it if you want

1 Like