Hardest Boss Battles

I’ve been playing a lot of KOTOR and KOTOR II lately.

I think the hardest bosses by far have to be first Sith Governor in KOTOR 1 (this guy was difficult because I wasn’t very strong at the time.) I also hated the bad guy base on Naar Shaddaa on KOTOR 2 when your forced to play as Mira. Ugh it’s freaking hard.

Darth Malak was definitely the hardest boss in KOTOR. I haven’t finished KOTOR II, but so far the hardest boss was the Vision of Revan. He sucked away health and was basically impossible to beat.

Overall I enjoyed it much more than Revelations (haven’t played Birthright). Because a) it had more story to it, b) it actually was difficult and c) the objectives were much, much more diversified, which I really appreciated.

Chapter 10 was a first try without loosing anyone for me - although I have to admit that had I to last only one more turn I would have lost. I guess in a harder difficulty this chapter might become… a problem, though.

Sadly I can’t play KOTOR II since my computer simply won’t run it, but I remember from KOTOR I that that final level was pretty annoying with all those Sith guys coming wave after wave after you… god was that annoying!

Graham in Castlevania Arie fs Sorrows. It’s the only boss I really had to grind for.

The sith coming wave after wave…

Don’t remind me lol. The battle with Malak isn’t as hard as that.

1 Like

i just remembered my nightmares from Mega Man X6

So many bosses in that game were terrible. Infinity Mijinion, Gate, nightmare mother, Hi-MAX, the list goes on.

Alright, so, my friends and I used to be really into Skylanders, and the talk of the town back then was this stupid Hydra who served as the final boss.

I don’t know if he was actually that bad, because it’s entirely possible I just sucked back then, but he really made me suffer. Now, there was this one kid who would always brag about having beat him, but he played on the Wii, and thus, rumors began to circulate that the Wii version was easier, and that the PS3, 360, and PC versions held the real challenge. (Pretty sure that wasn’t true) Eventually, after buying more toys like the corporate sheep I was, I defeated the fearsome beast, and I was so proud of myself I watched all of the credits. :stuck_out_tongue:

I really struggled with him, until I discovered the Tesla Claw. It was pretty smooth sailing from there. :stuck_out_tongue:

THE FREAKING FINAL BATTLE FROM THE LEGEND OF STARFY. Game, I can only press the A button so fast before my thumb wears out!

For a hardest boss that isn’t a button mashing fiesta, I’d say Data Roxas from Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix. I haven’t beaten the other data battles, but that fight was pretty tricky. Also shoutout to Sephiroth. He’s more of a fun-hard boss.

I’m also getting flashbacks to the Orphan of Kos and Laurence from Bloodborne The Old Hunters. Good lord those were hard boss fights.

As for hard boss battles I haven’t completed: Any boss from the Dark Souls 2 Crown DLC’s past the first boss of each DLC area.

It was hard for me back in the day too, then i used the character with the golden guns and played with my friend, i sat in the back rampaging with the gatling gun turret ability he had.

1 Like

Pretty much every single boss in Mega Man (the first one), but the Yellow Devil takes the cake. He shoots once (probably misses) then splits into pieces and flies at you before reforming on the other side of the platform. I’m still trying to beat it.

just use the elec beam my dude. really, i never thought the yellow devil was hard at all… he follows the same pattern every time he splits.

Now, the King Jet from Megaman and Bass? That was a hard boss right there.

I did. My game is a little glitchy, so even doing that doesn’t work well.

The Totem Wishiwashi was rather difficult…

4 Likes

The hardest boss for me to fight in a game, that I remember, was Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 1. Beat him in four attempts, at least.

Coming from a Dark Souls/Demons Souls/Bloodborne fan.

Well since I defeated both KOTOR games…

I’d say Darth Sion definitely put up quite the fight. So did Darth Nihilus. However, Traya did the most interesting thing were you defeat her twice, once normally, another time with three lightsabers chasing you while she attacks you with them. You have to fight off the sabers and defeat her.

Kaiser Greedy from Ristar was really hard

I don’t tend to be part of the “Dark Souls is the hardest game ever created” crowd, but I can’t think of a boss I’ve fought that’s harder than Artorias.

In my first playthrough I went with tryhard gear (Greatshield of Artorias, Zweihander, and Claymore) and beat him within my first few tries- a challenge, but I had seen worse.
Then came my second playthrough where I went with a more balanced build; and man, I must say that he is an absolute pain.
Ornstein and Smough are the only ones that make me question my choice of Artorias being the hardest, but I believe they still are not quite enough to beat him out for me.

1 Like

By far the most unforgiving boss fight ive ever faced was Master Vrook in KOTOR 2. He shows no mercy, heals himself pretty fast and has incredibly powerful hits.

He’s just so awful…

1 Like

The only thing coming to mind is sigma’s second phase from x4 if your playing as zero. It’s super hard to deal damage and at the sme time avoid his attacks due to zero only using melee attacks.

You also only really get one chance at a fight with full sub tanks to due to them not refilling on death and no way to refil them besides constantly grinding for ages on one small health pickup unless you want to do the entire boss rush again.

Currently Aksis from Destiny. Could be the difficulty of it, could just be the people I attempt it with

1 Like

I spent 13 straight hours fighting Sans in Undertale. No joke could hear the music in my head when my buddies advised I take a break around hour 8.

Then again Megalovania is an amazing song