Has BIONICLE/LEGO Ever Gotten You Into Trouble?

Yeah I have a similar problem with sport junkies, and being a fairly “big” guy (100kg and about 1.80M) does not help at all, some of the guys at school say I should be doing kickboxing or rugby, heck I got threatened that if I didnt go to the gym they would throw away my bonkles, and well if it is lifting some weigths twice a week I dont care…

3 Likes

Yea. I am online-schooled so I do not see other people that often…

4 Likes

I know that feel, but on the other side of the spectrum.
5 foot 9 and one half and 110 pounds can attract some less than sensitive comments from the same kind of people who bug you.

3 Likes

Well sometimes people are just jerks, anything that is strange to them is “bad” or “weird” or “dorky”.

4 Likes

Why exactly?

My parents don’t really mind me having Bonkles as long as I don’t spend too much of my time on them. But when I do, (Moccing takes a ton of time), they tend to get annoyed. Whenever they hear the pieces from my bins hit the floor I can imagine them rolling their eyes. :stuck_out_tongue:

You must be pretty athletic! :muscle:

Yeah. They don’t understand the sheer enjoyment and satisfaction of designing a custom action figure. There is a lot of thought that goes into the design process, despite my parents always say that i’m basically just “playing” with them all the time. It’s an art!

6 Likes

Yup, more or less. That’s why I want to write something really good, get it published, and then (hopefully) sell a lot of copies. Because get revenge physically doesn’t quite go with, well, you know @RaptorTalon. Things we can’t talk about on the boards necessarily.

I once murdered someone and my Toa Mata Tahu ratted me out.

12 Likes

Pins and Needles

The Autobiography of xX_TChalla_Xx

2 Likes

@Oniwah I swear, sometimes that guy can be such a JERK! Can you even believe him? Ugh, I can’t believe he’s the toa’s leader, he’s so mean. I hate him so much.

@Rocksteady Heck yeah. You better believe it.
Pins and Needles, coming to a B&N near you

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Please refrain from posting on a topic twice in a row. If you want to reply to multiple people, just type the ‘@’ symbol in front of the user’s name that you want to reply to. Thank you :smile:

3 Likes

He thought they were just dumb toys for a while…

he does not any more.

I am tall with broad shoulders and I am pretty strong… but I was born to early, so I have bad lungs. and I used to suck at running, but I am better now, I can out run most people I know.

and when I told my friend that I like LEGO he could not believe me, I look like I should be murdering people while playing football. not playing with LEGO and sitting in my room all day.

I still like to play with Lego…

I am getting out of it, but I still like to pick up and dust off a older MOC and mess with it.

and it maybe an art…but ya know…I tend to enjoy it also as a toy.

Understood.

but it is good to have a bit of payback if that person…takes it too far…

I have an example

but I will not say what it is here.

Man, That is why I never liked the Mata. they would not let you just kill someone. ya know?

Uh huh.

1 Like

Yeah, most people at my school could not believe the fact that I like legos and TFs, oh and some people say that I am a wookie…tall, hairy and with enough strength to rip someones arm off…

4 Likes

:no_mouth: You must be a very intimidating man. don’t murder me pls

Except Kopaka. He’s cool with it. :wink:

Is this you? (If you don’t fancy big, hairy men, don’t click)

3 Likes

Yup!..

…dark sunken eyes do not help when you are trying to not look like a murderer.

And yes, sometimes I have flipped out in church because people said things about LEGO when they had no friggen ground to stand on…

I have been asked that before…

for a twelve-year old I guess I am as scary as they get…

Yea… he may even help you if you are killing Tahu or Lewa…

1 Like

In about 20 years or so

3 Likes

What things?

Well in that case come at me bro. I’ll rek u quick-fast I swear on me mum /s

They Mocked mini-figs. and some older lady called them ‘Legos’…

I told her off…she was one of my youth leaders…and my mom got mad…yea.

2 Likes

Well, I think you should get used to that, specially with people nowdays, I am rather thankfull that my class is filled with geeks, none is bullied because most of `em are strong, and it is also said that in 20 years either I will be driving a truck in alaska, or will be an axe wielding hermit living in the middle of siberia

2 Likes

Not me…

I will be homeless because I am lazy.

3 Likes

:fearful:

GASP!

No really…I have no clue what I want to do in life.