Heroes Again (Bionicle Canon Contest #3: Honor Guard, Part 2)

A fun recolor to fit the trend these days.

13 Likes

Can’t help but think of the Incredible Hulk now when I look at Bomonga XD

3 Likes

“Hey Greg, what would happen if someone used the mask of growth inside someone using the mask of growth?”

6 Likes

Hello, KanohiReqi. Thanks for entering into the contest. Unfortunately, there are a couple rule discrepancies that need to be rectified in order for your piece to move on to the voting polls.

Firstly, Kualus is without a shield. By rule 4e, this counts as a significant omission. He needs to be to be fully equipped, meaning that there needs to be some indication of a shield, either mounted on his back or in his hand.

Secondly, and speaking of hands, both Norik and Gaaki are depicted as having their shield strapped to their forearms. This needs to be changed to being held in their hands.

Apologies for the inconvenience. You’ll have seven days from this message being posted to make the changes, and once they’re done, the piece can move on to the polls.

1 Like

I understand Kualus’s shield but why are Norik and Gaaki’s shield a problem?

5 Likes

Literally 1894

4 Likes

seriously?

4 Likes

It turns out there was a misstep in an assumption made by the auditors in which rules were to be applied to which contests. Namely, we thought the rules in the MOC contests were supposed to apply to those in the Art one.

Kualus still needs to have his shield added, but you don’t need to make the changes on Gaaki and Norik, regarding how their shields are being held.

If you’ve already made the changes, you are free to use either one. We sincerely apologize for the confusion.

11 Likes

Thank you for the clarification

1 Like

I’ve given Kualus the shield so it should be good

6 Likes