How The Mod Squad Ruined My Life!

It’s both :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This have slowing turning into “How The TTV Members Ruined The Mod Squad’s and Retired Mod’s Lives!”

1 Like

on that one, I beat @Political_Slime in the Gravity Hurts Remix contest

1 Like

Thank you for the inspiraion

EDIT: All my wasted years of life have led to this moment

4 Likes

The mods have done nothing to me, thereby ruining my life because I now have no reason to reply to this topic.

3 Likes

The current mods, mainly @Spiderus_Prime, convinced @Ghid to create the Retired Mod Bullying Club, thus making us forget about the atrocities committed by the current mods.

Also, @BioKnight ate my sandwich that I was going to throw across the room.

1 Like

Buster I better not see you attack current mods

there’s a topic for that and this ain’t it

[quote=“Nogus101, post:602, topic:23488, full:true”]
The current mods, mainly @Spiderus_Prime, convinced @Ghid to create the Retired Mod Bullying Club, thus making us forget about the atrocities committed by the current mods.[/quote]

Nope, Ghid is scared of us.

you do realize you’re supporting their evidence right

also wow how did you break that quote

3 Likes

This is “Mod Squad Ruined My Life” though, not the Retired Mod Bullying Club?

1 Like

uh oh

@Chronicler shattered the confidence of @Ghid by pointing that out, which made @Spiderus_Prime able to beat @Akaku_man, which made me sad, therefore ruining my life.

So I’m not sure if spiderus or Cronk ruined my life

1 Like

Ghid ruined your life for his false assumption.

1 Like

The mods stole my life savings and now my marriage is falling apart. My wife says she’s thinking of staying with her parents after she said she was only going to take the kids with her for a few days. I’ve lost my home, my job, my car, and my dog, all to the bank. Carol, if you’re out there, please call me back, I want to see the kids.

Also, I fought an old man for a slice of bread at a soup kitchen and threatened a few kids that I would feed them to the rats if they didn’t give me their coats. I feed them to the rats anyways. I now speak rat.

5 Likes

Don’t attack me I’m not on the mod squad

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Retired Mod Bullying Club

Impossible. No mortal is capable of bringing such a vile creature into this realm.

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Retired Mod Bullying Club

Spiderus edited this post.

Edited for LIES – Spiderus

6 Likes

Did I did that, also where’s the “Prime” part of my name?