3 Likes

I’d love to say yes really I would

1 Like

YES YOU FREAKING ARE

2 Likes

uh guys

this design has existed for many years

2 Likes

i just realized that all the tfols are in awe while the one afol knew that this was a pre-established design (i didn’t as i fall into the former category)
i’m still a genius though

6 Likes

I did this so am I a genius?

3 Likes

But does the mask obstruct the eye stalk at the back? Is the light piping sufficient?

2 Likes

Stop fishing, you know you are one.

2 Likes

no it too small

yeah, light piping go bye-bye. though i think that one of the masters on here made a light mod for that brainstalk.

It was me, though I dont know if it would fit, I’ll check later.

2 Likes

thought it was you

The AFOLs have a better one :shushing_face:

This technique (and pics) be from buttloaf_builds

22 Likes

well, uh… we’re younger than you so by the rules of the universe we aren’t legally allowed to like anything you show us unless it’s punk 🪨 (aka i just want to have a valid reason to keep my geniusdom)

jk thats pretty cool, but even though that one may look better, i prefer mine for pre-established head compatibility

4 Likes

Anyone got an upper arm design that uses a Visorak foot piece that can attach to a metru lower leg?

2 Likes

do you want the visorak foot to be on the side or the front?

2 Likes

side.

3 Likes

@N01InParticular How are these? Both of them have attachment points for adding additional bulk (like inika armor on the front, or the other side of the arm)

2 Likes

Decent but they would need to be shorter to work.

3 Likes

@N01InParticular Better?

2 Likes

If you want more complexity you can use a more custom limb, I’ll get back to you when I get the chance.

1 Like