HowTo: MOC Tutorials

I see your point, but this topic is for howto pictures and/or videos. The topic that Nyran mentioned would be the proper topic for normal biomoccing tips.

1 Like

Someone should add “tutorials” to the name to prevent confusion.

1 Like

Using rubber bands is also a good thing to do.

They don’t even need to be used for a function.

I’m sure the following tutorial will give you the idea that I’m saying. (and, yes you can use it)

So, that is basically what I use my mace for:

Since he is a rather (sort of) complex MOC, please tell me if there’s anything you would like me to specifically show you how I made. :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Done. I never thought of it because we just haven’t had any confusion yet. Thanks though.

1 Like

Hopefully I will come up with a good enough technique to post a tutorial of. :smiley:

I’m very torn here.

It may not surprise people to know that the vast majority of MOCs posted on here are incredibly simple and for the most part, Inika/HF builds.

I, however, come from MOCpages. I don’t do Inika/HF builds. I do custom builds, similar to Chro and the like.

So, I have PLENTY of techniques that I could share. However, among more experienced builders it is common to keep some techniques secret so you don’t have people straight up copying you without giving credit… So, I’m going to give you guys the opportunity to pick what you get!
Vote Here!

4 Likes

The skirt! :smiley:
Unless it uses fabric…

Then this:
HowTo: Original Ekorak Body (Very Small, Incredibly Simple)

Nope. Just requires quite a few small parts and some System.

you didn’t click the nothing button did you?

2 Likes

Maybe…

Haha, all in good fun, no?

**Edit:**I can’t re-vote can I?

Unfortunately you can’t revote, but I’ll count what you requested on here in :wink:

1 Like

I did everything custom (except the mask, I think most custom masks arent well done and look dumb) for the upcoming toa ignis v3 moc
I might do a tutorial of the legs, or I might not
vote here

1 Like

I sort of agree with you. I don’t like custom masks that are built from scratch. Although I don’t count masks as custom if they are primarily a large armor type piece. Ex. See my howto.

exactly my thoughts!

1 Like

Okay guis, @pot8o @ToaOrrel.

I have instructions for a custom mask and head.

This is what my Self-MOC used to use.

It’s big, but everyone seems to love it.

2 Likes

Yeah. I used to post a lot of Inika builds. I have moved on though.

Looking like I’m going to be posting the CotF character frame HowTo :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve seen that before. It’s a good design, but I only have one vahki head and it’s in use currently.

1 Like

@Ekorak
Teach me master!

Gladly! I shall have the howto up soon :wink:

With 24 hours having elapsed since the posting of the poll, the results are now in!
CotF Frame: four votes!
Original Ekorak Body: one vote!
Female skirt design: one vote!
WIP shots of Ekorak’s v2 Self-MOC: one vote!

Well, pretty obvious which option won THAT…

I’ll get the how to up as soon as possible! Thank you for the feedback.

1 Like