Interdimensional Laws of Time

XXI: If the actions of any time-traveller result in the irretreivable loss of information, then they shall be put to death.

XXII: A Time Traveler must have some sort of timey-wimey gimmick. Otherwise, they’re not really a time traveler.

2 Likes

XXIII: A Time Traveler must not think about how they managed to time travel or they will realize their flawed logic and all time that has been traveled will reset.

2 Likes

XXIV: Scratch all the previous laws, do whatever

XXV: Ignore Law XXIV

XXVI: Ignore Law XXV

XXVII: If a law would result in another law ceasing to be functional or worthwhile, stick by the law that was made first.

XXVIII: Law XXVII should be interpreted as meaning to ignore XXIV.

XXIX: Law XXVII is exempt from its own clause, in order to stop paradoxes.

1 Like

XXX: This is not something wrong

XXXI:
All laws of Time must be considered and reviewed before being applied to time itself.

1 Like

XXXII: I want a pizza

XXXII: Under no circumstance are pizzas to be taken with a time traveler during the time-traveling

2 Likes

XXXIII: Drinks are here by prohibited during time travel and are prohibited in a twenty-foot radius to the time machine. Purified water is allowed within a ten foot radius.

XXXIV: Dachshund puppies may be left at any point in the time stream.

XXXV: Don’t time travel without me. I don’t want to be stuck here alone again.

XXXVI: If you find a loophole to repair the damage done to your favorite franchises, request permission before acting. An exception to this rule is allowed if it involves returning Tom Holland into the MCU.

2 Likes

XXXVII: Don’t forgot don’t killed someone/yourself that alter history.

1 Like

XXXVIII: normal grammar is now prohibited, you will now have used the preferable time travel grammar that will have had covered all bases in time travel.

XXXVIII: A time traveler must undergo the sacred ritual of eating raw tofu for every meal for 24 hours.

1 Like