Introduce Yourself!

Somehow

Somehow you used “reddit” and “burning dumpster fire” in the same post and they were not at all referencing one another.

Amazing.

But for real, I’d say the boards are the best BIONICLE community out there, cause TTV actually cares about integrity and upholding the idea that BIONICLE was a toy for all ages.

9 Likes

ttv is the worst bionicle ever they didn’t approve of my spicy meso fanfic

(believe me ttv is the best by far, the rest don’t hold a candle to this forum)

8 Likes

The trials begin

3 minutes remain.

Do you liek borger?

What texture is water?

Welcome to the Walmart bargain bin
The three virtues message board. It’s always great to see new users.

3 Likes

Link pls

Hey I’m Toa Jala. I’m a long-time editor of BS01, under the same name. I’m not too familiar with TTV, to be honest. I joined TTV to vote in the Toa Hagah canonization contest, but I hope to get involved with the community over time.

I do have a question, however: how do I start my own topics? Do Villagers have that ability, or do I need to be a higher trust level? Thanks in advance!

13 Likes

Hiya, welcome! I figured you were probably involved with BS01, based on some of your posts I’ve seen already.

You can make posts from the Categories page (the page you’re taken to when you pull up the site), with the blue circle in the lower right corner. Villagers are able to make topics, yes. You can see the full abilities for each trust level here. (although they are slightly outdated)

5 Likes

Ah, I see it now. Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes

I would say welcome but you’ve been here for a while now…
anyway enjoy your time here

6 Likes

Forgot about this, probably should’ve done it sooner since I’ve been here for a little while :sweat_smile:

Hi! My username is Synonymforexpd, but you can call me Skye. I’m your local nobody Lego fangirl. My most exposure to TTV are the Top 10 and Bionicle Autopsy videos honestly. I heard about the canon contests being hosted here and joined to either vote/enter starting with the Hagah contest.

I’d love to start getting more involved with parts of the Bionicle community such as this, I can’t say I’ve been a lifelong fan (only got really invested last year) but I’d love to stick around! I’m a bit shy, but you’ll probably see me around here and there :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

Welcome to the boards!

4 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome to our club, new girl!

2 Likes

Welcome to the place where hopes and dreams go to die.

What is the capital of Paris?

1 Like

Baguette

well then hey, zorks!

1 Like

heh
that it does
welcome to the boards

3 Likes

Welcome to the party! Do any MOCs or more of a lore guy?

2 Likes

both! as soon as ican i’ll post my Mocs!

3 Likes

My name is Voidwalker or simply Void, i was introduced to bionicle through, of all the crap in the universe gen2, specifically lewa and i’ve loved the franchise ever since!

8 Likes