Island of Okoto General Discussion

Where was the Protector council established, and is it confirmed that it existed during Ekimu’s reign

Also, during tribal times, the Kings were often the best fighters of the tribes, or at the very least great warriors. Tribal kings were very different from their European counterparts

1 Like

This it’s useful ^

^ Hephaestus greek god of smiths

@Tarvaxx i see him as Hephaestus

Hephaestus is literally the god of volcanos and smithing!

2 Likes

where did you get that information?
many leaders were great tacticians and warlords, especially around the areas that G2 is culturally based.

1 Like

But he’s not dead, and they knew he wasn’t dead so he could have made it for a different purpose besides death. I may not be right, but you don’t know if you are either you are just guessing.

i’m talking about European kings

Couldn’t this go into the G2 Theory Topic?

@Waj, @legomaster1378, @Political_Slime, @Indigogeek, @Chronicler, @John_Smith

Okoto isn’t based on Europe.

2 Likes

It’s beautiful

1 Like

I think that the situation here is very much like the story of Prometheus from Greek culture. Prometheus came down and taught man skills and the ways of life. He taught them ways of protecting themselves and shaped their very lives. But he was not their king. He may have been worshipped by the people but he was not there leader. The people were still led by the elders.

This is very much the same for Ekimu and Makuta. They were worshipped by the people and they were treated like gods. But they were not the leaders of the people. That is the job for the protectors

1 Like

Plural please dont do that! THIS IS A DISCUSSION ABOUT CULTURE

Not Theorys >.<

But G2 isn’t based on Europe. It’s based on Egypt and South America.

And please do not yell at Plural, or anyone on the boards, especially when they’re just trying to help

2 Likes

The topic itself has been mostly theories. It just seems fitting for it to go there. :wink:

5 Likes

When did they say that? I saw more Greece, South America, and Asian more the egypt.

There. Was. No. Way He. Knew. He. Would. Go. Into. A. Coma.

This mask was made for death, because he knew he would die. That’s something you CAN predict. Also, if they knew he would come back, WHY WOULD THEY PUT HIM IN A COFFIN? All the protectors at that time knew about was the prophecy, stating that when times were dark and all hoped seemed lost they would call upon timeless heroes to save Okoto. That’s it.

How can we discuss Okotos culture if we don’t know anything about it? Theories should be allowed. And don’t yell at other members, please.

3 Likes

:sob:

please don’t this is for okotion politics and Deciphering okotiona culture please dont do it again

@Toa_Of_Shadows

Sorry about that i just don’t want my topic moved into another topic because this is for a lot more than just theories

guys 2 more weeks till the book. then many of these questions will be answered

I don’t see it,

1 Like

i doubt they’ll answer on whether Ekimu is a god or a pharoah

@Payinku

1 Like

Then why did they tell the toa to find Ekimu? If he was dead he couldn’t help. And how do you know this isn’t a spare mask, so are assuming this and stating it as fact. It’s neat idea but not absolute, I think it is for a special purpose though.