Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Agreed.

No, the majority usually wins, however, if it is a tie, someone needs to change their mind.

Hit eljay with my suitcase until me spills the beans

1 Like

Kahi: So what WERE you working on during that time? Recap reviews are done for now, so you can’t say that.

Eljay: It’s a secret project.

Kahi: Can you tell us what that “secret project” is?

Eljay: Uh… No.

Kahi: Why not?

Eljay: Because… Er… Uh…

Kahi: WHAT IS THIS SECRET PROJECT?

Slime: Your honor, I honestly don’t see how this helps at all with the case now. It’s a secret project. Big whoop. How does this help determine whether Mesonak killed Solek or not?

Venom: He has a point.

Kahi: No, your honor. He doesn’t. Mr. Slime is trying to help our witness get out of a simple question. Anyone who has played Ace Attorney knows this.

Venom: Very well. Continue, Kahi.

Kahi: Well, Eljay? What was the secret project?

Eljay: … … …

Kahi: ?

Eljay: The secret project, eh? Fine. I’ll tell you the truth. I wasn’t working on a secret project during that time. I entered Meso’s office looking for something.

Kahi: (Looking for something, eh? I wonder if we can figure out what he was looking for. No doubt he’ll lie again. What piece of evidence would he be looking for?)

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/b/7b065ed1fb2d5f210bc5edc732aa5047212545eb.PNG
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/3/d/3dacc03c40fa9e5569976d49b1341ccd69908837.jpg

2 Likes

“The secret project was murder.” 4th wall breaking guy in audience

4 Likes

I’d suggest further enquiry as to the nature of his visiting Meso’s office; if Eljay doesn’t give satisfying details, call him out on it (that’s all I got right now).

1 Like

Eljay has lied multiple times now.

Call him out on that.

1 Like

Agreed. We need to press him on what he was looking for and why.

Kahi: What were you looking for and why? Also, why visit Meso’s office?

Eljay: Obviously, I am going to do recap reviews for 2008 soon, so I needed to borrow him. Solek was in Meso’s office, so I took it from him. He doesn’t like Solek anyways.

Kahi: (Something isn’t right. But I can’t lay a finger on it…)

2 Likes

Um…
Eljay buys his sets for the recap reviews secondhand, therefore him just borrowing Solek doesn’t make sense. I object.

2 Likes

Ejay says he “took” Solek. “Took” is past tense and implies that he was successful in taking him. Point that out.

Alright, you guys need to come to an agreement or something.

Which one should he press it on? Or should he point out both?

1 Like

Both.

Edit: For clarification point out SwagMeister’s point first, and then mine.

1 Like

Both.

1 Like

Kahi: Eljay, one thing I don’t understand.

Eljay: What’s that?

Kahi: For your recap reviews, you usually buy all sets prior to your reviews, and you’ve said it yourself that you have all of the BIONICLE Generation 1 sets…

Kahi: SO WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO BORROW SOLEK FROM MESO?

Eljay: URK!

Kahi: You wouldn’t, would you? Of course not. Because you already own a Solek. So why bother to borrow it from Meso?

Eljay: Well… Er. Ahem. You know what? Maybe I did take Solek for reasons unknown, but you have no proof that I did. After all, you do say I may be “lying.”

Venom: Well why are you doing it then? That’s more bootleg than you were prior. Eljay, don’t lie to the court, you skrub.

Kahi: (Dangit! He’s right. I have no way of providing evidence for whether he took Solek or not. What can I use against him now?)

5 Likes

^This

1. Check the DNA on Solek or…
  2. Check Meso’s webcam to see if there was any recorded footage of Eljay taking Solek. I have no idea how webcams work.

Kahi: You said you “took” Solek from Mesonak, did you not?

Eljay: Yeah, but remember? I’m a dirty liar.

Kahi: Right. Hm. Mr. Slime.

Slime: What? You’re doing such a good job. What do you want me to throw in?

Kahi: I need fingerprints for Solek, Slime. I know you’ve withheld them.

Slime: What, no-

Venom: Slime, what the hey. You have the DNA papers right on your desk. Why didn’t you hand them in.

Slime: I wanted ammunition. :frowning:

(Slime puts the Solek Fingerprints in the Court Record.)

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/3/d/3dacc03c40fa9e5569976d49b1341ccd69908837.jpg
Solek died around 8:49 according to the autopsy. There were no fingerprints.

Slime: See, no fingerprints. Thus, I assumed that part of the autopsy was worthless.

Kahi: No fingerprints? How is that possible? Either Meso or Eljay had to have handled Solek…

Eljay: Or maybe neither of us killed him. What did you expect? I told you, I didn’t murder him. Open and shut case.

Kahi: (This doesn’t make sense. There’s no fingerprints on Solek, and he says that he’s a liar. What else can I do now? I have no angles. I’m doomed…)

Solek died at 8:49. No fingerprints on his body.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/b/7b065ed1fb2d5f210bc5edc732aa5047212545eb.PNG
Muaka. Presumably the murder weapon. Eljay claims that it belongs to Meso.

4 Likes

Fingerprint the Muaka.

2 Likes

Yeah. This.