Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Kahi: Because you’re insane!

Alena:

Alena: How dare you.

Var: I… Have arrived…

Slime: VARPONOK! But you… You!

Var: Yeah, I know. Thankfully I outran all the nurses like a boss. Total MLG style. Anyways, I wasn’t able to get Kahi all of my evidence, because the nurses kicked him out. Now… What do you want for evidence?

7 Likes

I knew he was a Time Traveller.

Ask him about pot8o’s death.

Var: Kahi, that’s for you to figure out.

1 Like

Ask him about his evidence concerning pot8o’s death?

Ask him about those texts he sent to Alena on the day of the murder. That should confirm that she didn’t show up.

Ask if he knows what Po8o was doing in the storage room, basically check to see what is or was there.

Ask him if he can see with that band-and over his eyes.

Var: Unfortunately for you, she WAS at work. However, she was alone in the 5th floor, along with Mr. Pot8o. I would know because both of their clock-in stations are upstairs.

Pot8o’s Clock-In:
-3:20 pm

Var: Unfortunately, he never checked back in. Alena did, though:

Clock-in Time (Alena):
July 14th, 3:26-3:59 pm

Var: I also happen to have a newspaper article that stated that on July 12th, the BZP diamond was stolen. The thief was never caught.

Var: That’s what made me grow suspicious. Since I am the head of the TTV Podcast, I was allowed my own search, and found this:

Var: The BZP diamond, the same one stolen only July 12th.

Var: Technicalities…

6 Likes

if Pot8o stole the diamond, then maybe alena killed him, blamed it on Eljay. and planned on taking the diamond for herself.

3 Likes

But, pot8o was in prison for 7 years for stealing that. How could it be stolen on the 12th, unless he tried to steal it again? And Alena and t8 both work on the 5th floor, and that picture of the mashed pot8os on the 5th floor, maybe Alena dropped him out the window? And then used Eljay’s car to run over his dead body, pinning the crime on him?

1 Like

Que meso meme

Exxaaaaaaaccctttlyyyy…

1 Like

Kahi: (This case can only be one thing… A cover up for a greater crime at hand: a murder for a precious diamond.)

Kahi: Thank you, Varponok. That is all I need from you.

Var: No way. This was my case. I’m gonna help you finish it!

Kahi: Alright… Then shall we start questioning Alena again?

Var: Go for it.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Except it couldn’t have been the car. She chopped Pot8to in half, dropped him out the window, and then planted the evidence on Eljay’s car.

Edit: Kapura’d

1 Like

3 Likes

YAH! TAG TEAM THAT WITCH!

(Sowwy, got exited)

2 Likes

:scream:

Oh, pot8o was in the storage room because he was hiding the Diamond from Alena, and she wanted it, and she killed him because he wouldn’t say where it was?

Nice double post, Rap.

Theory time?

Pot8o stole the BZP diamond and hid it in the storage room. July 14th. Pot8o is confronted by Alena about why he is acting so strangely. Because he’s paranoid and dodgy, Alena gets furious. She pushes Po8o out the window, causing him to meet his end. (Alternate: She thinks Pot8o is hiding the diamond inside and slices him open.) She then gives Eljay her phone to distract him so she can take his truck and plant the marks and evidence on the car.

Only thing that bugs me is the salt… did she try to eat him if he didn’t say where the Diamond is?

2 Likes

Exactly! Throw this at them @Chronicler !

Alena: You’ll… You’ll get nothing out of me! I did nothing wrong! I’m being framed by… By… BY ELJAY!

Eljay: WHAT!? Alena! How… How could you!? I would never frame you for such a heinous crime such as that!

Alena: Then admit your guilt, you red-pin hating imbecile. Sacrifice yourself to save the woman you love!

Kahi: The only guilty one here is YOU, Alena!

Kahi: YOU KILLED POT8O BECAUSE YOU KNEW ABOUT HIS HIDDEN TREASURE, AND SO THE ONLY DAY YOU WERE ALONE, YOU MURDERED HIM IN COLD BLOOD!

Alena: I… I can’t believe you’d say such mean things! Your honor!

Venom: Wha- WHAt? I was eating my Popcorn! I haven’t had drama in this courtroom for such a long time!

Alena: This court… It’s rigged… And I’m being persecuted for such corrupt actions!

Var: Well, Kahi? Ready to shove evidence down little-bo-peep’s face?

Kahi: Gladly.

5 Likes

I agree, dis be sum gud stif.

Revenge is a dish best served Salted.

3 Likes