Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

Good game so far. See you later.

1 Like

Well I’m back. So I just looked through all the post again, and man has this been entertaining. Groovy show Chronicler, groovy show.

2 Likes

Well I’m glad not too much happened while I was gone :laughing: I look forward to when it picks back up (hopefully I’ll be here for it ;P)

3 Likes

February 5th
Courtroom Lobby #3
1:45 PM.

Prpl: Well you seem to be going good, but things seem to get crazy again. Once Eljay looses what’s going on he loses order of the court. Good job, I guess.

Kahi: Please, you’re not helping.

Cronk: You don’t look so good. Why are your worrying?

Kahi: Something feels like it’s gonna go downhill from here. I mean, I got the advantage, but I dunno. I feel like something bad is gonna happen.

Cronk: Well you’re in luck right now. I got you some evidence! Wanna see it?

1 Like

no.

/s

1 Like

I’ll take a look at that evidence. Thanks Cronk.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/2/4/247d921d797d818a3010f228c922c87845923002.jpg

Cronk: First, we have this deed which belongs to Plural. It clarifies his ownership of the shop.
The SECOND one we have is the Time-Travelling Muaka we found at the scene of the crime. Want me to add them to the Court Record?

2 Likes

If you wouldn’t mind.

Yes please.

Can we examine the deed?

1 Like

Deed ID: 7216
“Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Food Truck
Recently leased to Looch.

(Please, guys. Let’s get this done TONIGHT because I will have NO TIME tomorrow to finish it.)

2 Likes

Alright, can we see the Muaka and then head into the court room?

Time Travelling Muaka: The same one from the September case, except it was present at this crime. Contains Kahi’s prints.

Does Prpl have any new info on the case?

Prpl: Don’t look at me. I don’t have much to contribute.

Bailiff: Alright. Court is now in session. Get back in there.

Cronk: Good luck, Kahi!

~~
February 5th
Courtroom #3
1:55 PM

##BANG BANG

Venom: Alright, alright. Court is back in session for the trial of Prpl Dragon. Is the Prosecution ready?

Eljay: AHEM Yes I am. I’m much more ready than earlier.

Venom: Alright, is the defense ready?

1 Like

The defense is ready your honor.

The defense is again ready.

Yes it is

Eljay: Then let us waste NO TIME. Looch, come up here.

Looch: Hello, everyone. I hate you all.

(Audience member boos)

Looch: Heh. You think that intimidates me? Well, you’re nothing but a low-tier noob who keeps dying at Dark Souls. And trust me, I know how that feels. But at least I beat games, unlike you.

Looch: I’m glamourous. And no attorney can say I’m guilty. You know why? Because the gods don’t allow it. I’m just too perfect. That’s why I hate everyone. Nobody can be as good as me.

Eljay: Okay. Um , state your name and occupation?

Looch: Please. You people should already know what that is. Let’s just get onto it.

Eljay: Alright. Testimony away.

Looch:
I am not a very poor guy. In fact, I’m just fine. I love playing Dark Souls, though. Am I guilty? Pff.
Those who think I’m guilty don’t even understand what I did or who I am.
Weeabo? Maybe. But I didn’t kill the man. I just wanted my waffles he stole. He stole them!
As for myself, I came up to this odd stand named “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Well I didn’t want that.
So I moved on. I never killed that Plural fool. Your box of waffles means nothing!
Maybe I confronted the guy and tried to take the waffles. Actually I did do that. Hah.
Ergo, I opened the waffles and then he managed to escape. What a dweeb.
Look at that court record of yours. Do you see anything that says I had a murder weapon? No.
Only the sword is the murder weapon. Actually, I think YOU had the murder weapon. Think.
Only Kahi could have been there. He could have killed Plural. He has a motivation, too! Hah!
Cheating in court, trying to make Plural shut up. He could have killed Plural in his own office.
How’s that one for size? Unless you can GET me to admit the crime.

##Court Record

Attorney’s badge: Tells people that I’m an attorney.
Watch: A normal watch that happens to lack any fingerprints. Was found outside of TTV Law Offices.
Eggo Waffle Truck: Say’s “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Originally said “Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Waffles: Stolen yesterday by Plural. It seems to have the “M” washed off. However, it still retains the prints of Plural and Looch. Has been opened, and is missing a waffle.
Spray paint: Has the prints of Plural on it. Sprays black paint.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/6/7625890ae58a727ac32ef17f6a57b2b1b1fe4f85.png
Sword: The supposed Murder Weapon. Contains the fingerprints of Prpl Dragon, as well as the blood of Plural Ogel. Was taken off of the wall of Kahi’s office.

Autopsy Report: Contains Plural’s autopsy. He was beheaded by his head getting ripped off. Prior to that he got in a struggle, getting a few bruises on his torso and lower legs.

Picture of the Scene.

Plural Mask: Contains no blood. Has little bite marks on it.
VIPER’S CLOCK IN: 8:20 PM to 8:40 PM.

Time Travelling Muaka: The same one from the September case, except it was present at this crime. Contains Kahi’s prints.
Plural’s Deed
“Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Food Truck

Penalties
! ! ! !

1 Like

Except it was a truck, not a stand. And you did want those as the box Plural took was of Lego Eggo waffles.

Why would you open the waffle case instead of just taking the box? Besides, one waffle is missing. Where did it go?

Looch: Well yeah. I wanted my stuff back. That buffoon stole my waffles!

Looch: Because I had a cart to run, duh.

##Court Record

Looch testimony:
I am not a very poor guy. In fact, I’m just fine. I love playing Dark Souls, though. Am I guilty? Pff.
Those who think I’m guilty don’t even understand what I did or who I am.
Weeabo? Maybe. But I didn’t kill the man. I just wanted my waffles he stole. He stole them!
As for myself, I came up to this odd stand named “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Well I didn’t want that.
So I moved on. I never killed that Plural fool. Your box of waffles means nothing!
Maybe I confronted the guy and tried to take the waffles. Actually I did do that. Hah.
Ergo, I opened the waffles and then he managed to escape. What a dweeb.
Look at that court record of yours. Do you see anything that says I had a murder weapon? No.
Only the sword is the murder weapon. Actually, I think YOU had the murder weapon. Think.
Only Kahi could have been there. He could have killed Plural. He has a motivation, too! Hah!
Cheating in court, trying to make Plural shut up. He could have killed Plural in his own office.
How’s that one for size? Unless you can GET me to admit the crime.

Attorney’s badge: Tells people that I’m an attorney.
Watch: A normal watch that happens to lack any fingerprints. Was found outside of TTV Law Offices.
Eggo Waffle Truck: Say’s “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Originally said “Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Waffles: Stolen yesterday by Plural. It seems to have the “M” washed off. However, it still retains the prints of Plural and Looch. Has been opened, and is missing a waffle.
Spray paint: Has the prints of Plural on it. Sprays black paint.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/6/7625890ae58a727ac32ef17f6a57b2b1b1fe4f85.png
Sword: The supposed Murder Weapon. Contains the fingerprints of Prpl Dragon, as well as the blood of Plural Ogel. Was taken off of the wall of Kahi’s office.

Autopsy Report: Contains Plural’s autopsy. He was beheaded by his head getting ripped off. Prior to that he got in a struggle, getting a few bruises on his torso and lower legs.

Picture of the Scene.

Plural Mask: Contains no blood. Has little bite marks on it.
VIPER’S CLOCK IN: 8:20 PM to 8:40 PM.

Plural’s Deed
“Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Food Truck

Penalties
! ! ! !