Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

Except for the fact that while I do own the sword, the only one whose prints were on it is my defendant, and besides, plural was in fact NOT causing me grief enough to murder him.

You have no evidence to back that claim. I wasn’t in room during the murder, my fingerprints didn’t show up on the weapon or any other evidence, and most importantly I would never do something like that.

Looch: Except that’s not what I’m talking about, Mr. Blue Suit. I know what you have in your evidence. A time-travelling Muaka. I know what you wanna say. THAT is the true murder weapon, is it not? It had a jaw. It could have easily ripped off Mr. Plural’s head. There were BITE MARKS were there NOT?

Looch: Again, the Muaka. It’s the murder weapon. It was found at the scene of the crime with YOUR finger prints! Also, you have NO proof to say you were not in the room. Ms. Viper saw a man in the room. That was definitely you.

Looch: Need I also mention that you making a claim of saying “I would never do that” isn’t actual evidence? Looks like I’m winning this case, smarty.

##Court Record

Looch testimony:
I am not a very poor guy. In fact, I’m just fine. I love playing Dark Souls, though. Am I guilty? Pff.
Those who think I’m guilty don’t even understand what I did or who I am.
Weeabo? Maybe. But I didn’t kill the man. I just wanted my waffles he stole. He stole them!
As for myself, I came up to this odd stand named “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Well I didn’t want that.
So I moved on. I never killed that Plural fool. Your box of waffles means nothing!
Maybe I confronted the guy and tried to take the waffles. Actually I did do that. Hah.
Ergo, I opened the waffles and then he managed to escape. What a dweeb.
Look at that court record of yours. Do you see anything that says I had a murder weapon? No.
Only the sword is the murder weapon. Actually, I think YOU had the murder weapon. Think.
Only Kahi could have been there. He could have killed Plural. He has a motivation, too! Hah!
Cheating in court, trying to make Plural shut up. He could have killed Plural in his own office.
How’s that one for size? Unless you can GET me to admit the crime.

Attorney’s badge: Tells people that I’m an attorney.
Watch: A normal watch that happens to lack any fingerprints. Was found outside of TTV Law Offices.
Eggo Waffle Truck: Say’s “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Originally said “Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Waffles: Stolen yesterday by Plural. It seems to have the “M” washed off. However, it still retains the prints of Plural and Looch. Has been opened, and is missing a waffle.
Spray paint: Has the prints of Plural on it. Sprays black paint.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/6/7625890ae58a727ac32ef17f6a57b2b1b1fe4f85.png
Sword: The supposed Murder Weapon. Contains the fingerprints of Prpl Dragon, as well as the blood of Plural Ogel. Was taken off of the wall of Kahi’s office.

Autopsy Report: Contains Plural’s autopsy. He was beheaded by his head getting ripped off. Prior to that he got in a struggle, getting a few bruises on his torso and lower legs.

Picture of the Scene.

Plural Mask: Contains no blood. Has little bite marks on it.
VIPER’S CLOCK IN: 8:20 PM to 8:40 PM.

Time Travelling Muaka: The same one from the September case, except it was present at this crime. Contains Kahi’s prints.
Plural’s Deed
Deed ID: 7216
“Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Food Truck
Recently leased to Looch.

Penalties
! ! ! !

1 Like

I’m not quite sure where to go with this but here it goes.

Though the muaka may have teeth and my prints, there is no evidence of blood on the muaka. So it is unlikely that I could have killed him with it.

1 Like

Eljay: You must be stumped. We’ve already established that the mask never got to touch any blood anyways. So that wouldn’t make sense.

Kahi: Hmm… Maybe I need to think outside the box.

##Court Record

Looch testimony:
I am not a very poor guy. In fact, I’m just fine. I love playing Dark Souls, though. Am I guilty? Pff.
Those who think I’m guilty don’t even understand what I did or who I am.
Weeabo? Maybe. But I didn’t kill the man. I just wanted my waffles he stole. He stole them!
As for myself, I came up to this odd stand named “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Well I didn’t want that.
So I moved on. I never killed that Plural fool. Your box of waffles means nothing!
Maybe I confronted the guy and tried to take the waffles. Actually I did do that. Hah.
Ergo, I opened the waffles and then he managed to escape. What a dweeb.
Look at that court record of yours. Do you see anything that says I had a murder weapon? No.
Only the sword is the murder weapon. Actually, I think YOU had the murder weapon. Think.
Only Kahi could have been there. He could have killed Plural. He has a motivation, too! Hah!
Cheating in court, trying to make Plural shut up. He could have killed Plural in his own office.
How’s that one for size? Unless you can GET me to admit the crime.

Attorney’s badge: Tells people that I’m an attorney.
Watch: A normal watch that happens to lack any fingerprints. Was found outside of TTV Law Offices.
Eggo Waffle Truck: Say’s “Plural’s Leggo Waffles.” Originally said “Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Waffles: Stolen yesterday by Plural. It seems to have the “M” washed off. However, it still retains the prints of Plural and Looch. Has been opened, and is missing a waffle.
Spray paint: Has the prints of Plural on it. Sprays black paint.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/6/7625890ae58a727ac32ef17f6a57b2b1b1fe4f85.png
Sword: The supposed Murder Weapon. Contains the fingerprints of Prpl Dragon, as well as the blood of Plural Ogel. Was taken off of the wall of Kahi’s office.

Autopsy Report: Contains Plural’s autopsy. He was beheaded by his head getting ripped off. Prior to that he got in a struggle, getting a few bruises on his torso and lower legs.

Picture of the Scene.

Plural Mask: Contains no blood. Has little bite marks on it.
VIPER’S CLOCK IN: 8:20 PM to 8:40 PM.

Time Travelling Muaka: The same one from the September case, except it was present at this crime. Contains Kahi’s prints.
Plural’s Deed
Deed ID: 7216
“Plural’s Eggo Waffles.”
Food Truck
Recently leased to Looch.

Penalties
! ! ! !

Ah, but the witness (Viper) clearly recalls seeing Plural’s demise with the sword and not a Muaka.

1 Like

Check the bite marks and try to get dental records or some CSI crap

Did already, there were none. I believe there is a contradiction in looch’s lack of interest in the stand, however, as plural’s deed says it is leased to Looch.

Looch: (I’m not a Crusty Crab) Yeah, but didn’t she LIE anyways? Plus she could barely see the scene.

Looch: ALSO! You could have easily forged the scene anyways by dipping the sword in blood.

1 Like

This could give credence to Looch also wanting Plural dead.

1 Like

Then would you also disregard her comments about seeing a male figure as well as a female figure? That would mean dropping the only evidence you have of me being in that room at the time of the murder.

Except my fingerprints don’t show up on the sword.

How about we talk about you Looch? You mentioned that you weren’t interested in the Leggo Waffle stand and yet this deed shows you just recently leased it, why?

Hold on a sec, guys. Need to do something.

1 Like

Cool, take your time.

I needed a quick, LEGAL way to get cash monies so I can support the starving orphans in my home dimension country

3 Likes

The fun begins again… Lol. I was actually playing an Ace Attorney game, came to a save point and thought to check in here xD

yeah :slight_smile: but right now Cronichler is doin something and’ll be back in a sec.

2 Likes

Looch: I didn’t disregard the female thing. Here’s what I think happened. Prpl, not knowing Kahi too well, attacked him once she saw Kahi MURDER him.

Looch: The murder weapon wasn’t the sword. Maybe Kahi forced her hand. Nobody ran tests for it.

Looch: Proof that I wasn’t interested?

1 Like

This why I didn’t post anything beyond announcing my arrival :stuck_out_tongue:

Tho tbh idk why I did that anyway.

yep, I goofed. Leasing is lending out a source, and not renting.

So what are your thoughts Artakha?

2 Likes

I can’t resist objecting to this. Once in police custody wouldn’t she immediately clear her name by accusing Kahi?

Plus a lack of injury on her or Kahi or any sign of a struggle between the two

2 Likes