Kanohi dump

what happened to E?
i think the H’s “ears” being more geometric looks the best

2 Likes

Garmadon got him

3 Likes

A mask of rahi control based on @Lamentte 's Kualus.

Mask of emulation redesign.

Mask of growth from that render everyone saw when they were younger and searched “Toa Hagah”.

7 Likes

The mask of growth looks like a protector mask!

3 Likes

I really like this idea. My favourites are probably J and K.

1 Like

I’m working on my inorganic Iden for the Zaria Fanon contest. Let me know if the mask should be smooth like the original or sharp to resemble the artwork.

3 Likes

looking good so far

2 Likes

I actually finished it days ago and posted on my Zaria topic but here’s the final product anyways.

2 Likes

Yo that shoulder armor looking thing is sick, really wish it was a piece.

6 Likes

I’m glad you like it👍

My sketch for the Mask of Emulation. I said I was going for a complete overhaul and the design but instead I went closer to the original. Hopefully it doesn’t resemble an existing kanohi anymore. Credit to King Sidorak for the metru head pic.

4 Likes

ooh looks pretty good

1 Like

nice

2 Likes

It still vaguely resembles the Mask of Scavenging and Antroz’s Jutlin, but there’s not much you can do about that without getting rid of the most iconic parts of the mask. The horn definitely helps distinguish it as well, though.

1 Like

I started making masks in CSP and I did my take on the mask of shadows. Turn it upside down for a surprise.

5 Likes

me after I rotated my entire monitor

4 Likes

You didn’t just rotated your neck? Smh

4 Likes

only at 3 am in someone else’s house

4 Likes

Here’s my take on a Pakari that the Toa Mangai of Stone would’ve worn, based off an ai mask. Before anyone asks, I am not a 3d modeler and there is no file for this mask.

7 Likes

By the way does this give the bearer of the Kanohi a third eye literally? If so, can the user see through his/her third eye?

2 Likes