Krakua's Regular Suletu (ver.Bu)

Thank you many opinions in this topic! :blush: :blush: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
Thanks to your help and information input, I was able to decide on a design for my Headcanon Suletu!

・Krakua’s Suletu having a scaly half depends on whether the scales on Kongu’s were a result of it being organic or not.
・The nature of the masks has to do with how they got them (Kongu’s one being buried for quite some time).
・Kongu’s one is “true shape”. (It’s unclear if this is a response to Krakua’s Hau-Suletu or if it is literally the regular shape as it is.)
・All(regular) Suletu’s have reptilian growth like Kongu’s.
・Inorganic Inika masks look pretty much the same as their organic counterparts.
・Inorganic Inika masks look somewhat different from their organic counterparts.

… I created this in response to a series of answers that included these contradictions, thinking that everything would be as valid as possible, and tried as much as possible to there will not be happened unmatch discrepancy in appearance when Krakua wears this . :wink:

When I was thinking about the design, I picked up a piece of Kongu’s Suletu and looked at it, thinking about it.
However, upon closer inspection, I noticed that the organic tissue was protruding from the edges of the eye holes (on both sides).

There was some controversy about Suletu’s scales, but I interpreted this as “Regular shape also has scales, but they are usually hidden under a “mask” except for the chin” or “Red Star’s lightning repaired the damaged area with organic tissue”.

I thought this would explain Greg’s seemingly contradictory comments about “Kongu’s Suletu is true shape”, “Krakua’s Suletu having a scaly half depends on whether the scales on Kongu’s were a result of it being organic or not”, and “Regular Suletu has scale part”.

(I thought it would be unnatural to have the structure built into the inside of the mask, since the shape of the mask is just a sign to identify its abilities, but this was the best solution I could come up with.

(3D printed-Suletu before be processing(Polishing, Adding scale, and painting)

(Inspirated and based on @MaskMaker / KhingK’s symmetry Suletu and @Tarkur 's! Thank you!) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

25 Likes

iirc Krakua’s suletu was shaped like a hau.
Nice work on yours though!

1 Like

Thank you @Rukah ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

It’s only recently that I’ve noticed the appeal of Suletu-Krakua!

Until then, I was a follower of Hau, but one day when I looked closely at his body, I realized that he was like “a young man in rock fashion”.
So I found a match for Suletu’s “rock” design!
off course, Hau-Krakua is also very cool! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I can totally imagine Krakua playing an electric guitar now XD

3 Likes

Thank you @The_Blue_Panda ! :blush: :blush: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

Yeah me too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
Krakua looks friendly in the story, but I felt something to mysterious from he.
I still can’t stop imagining how he came to be on that mission, what he is guarding the fortress island for, and so much more.

……Maybe there is an occasional unmanned rock concert with humming vocals from the fortress island, right? :wink:

1 Like

This definitely looks really cool, although I’m having trouble seeing the differences between yours and Khingk’s. I can easily see this as the standard Suletu, though.

No, it’s in the standard shape. Takanuva was able to visually recognize the mask upon meeting Krakua in Legends #10: Swamp of Secrets. Also:

2 Likes

Thank you @TheJerminator ! :blush: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

Yes, this desgin is almost same with KhingK’s(Or rather, I was originally impressed with his Suletu)!
The difference is the scales I added to the chin area!
(I used painted model sheets )

Yes, and Before Voya Nui, Takanuva once wear a Suletu that become Kongu’s organic one later, for testing its power.
He had saw a Suletu in that time! :wink:

oh yeah, it was only shaped like a Hau on the physical model because the Suletu didn’t exist yet as a piece.

1 Like