Kryuin Inderson Winter Photoshoot

“I’m Kryuin, and if we’re giving out titles I suppose I would be the sword master.” He said with a smirk.

So it snowed recently, and I decided to do a bit of a photoshoot with one of my favorite mocs. Nothing too big, just wanted to try out photographing mocs out in nature, and I’m quite pleased with how they came out! You can find the topic for the actual moc here: Kryuin (OA RP)

Another Long Night…

Thanks for viewing!

19 Likes

Lucky.

Neat photography, neat MOC, neat posing, neat weaponry. Good enough for me.

3 Likes

The custom scarf and cloak are cool, good idea making use of the weather. The shield seems a bit small but otherwise fine.

1 Like

Thanks, and the shield is more of a buckler than a full sized shield.

2 Likes

Why does everybody get snow but me and @Winger?

I guess I’ll get my chance one day.

Edit: @Axelford doesn’t get snow either

2 Likes

I live just out of reach of the snowstorms :frowning: Sometimes I get lucky though.

I don’t get snow either. It only gets rainy in winter :frowning:

2 Likes

So glad you were able to take a stab at snow pictures! I thought maybe you were getting ahead of yourself with these, but they’re really on point. The final photo might be worth running through again as the lighting doesn’t really portray nighttime, and the light around the edges of the first photo is too piercing, but I like the way the figure cuts through the bright light with transfixing clarity.

Overall, you really killed it with these photos, and if all your photos are this sharp I can’t wait to see more!

2 Likes

Hehe I get snowstorms

I second that.

This pictures look really nice I’m always a sucker for the moc and snow wombo combo

1 Like

These* but exactly

Thanks!

Bruhhhh, you really are the worst, aren’t you./s

2 Likes

glad to see you got my point as well as kryuin did

2 Likes

Unknown-1
y u do dis

6 Likes

You are an awful awful person. :stuck_out_tongue:

Love the photography! It’s really great to see Kryuin out in his element.

2 Likes

Just because I try to get to the point? You wound me.

3 Likes