Lariska, the wise, wonderful, and agile Dark Hunter.

it doesn’t look too big!
please keep it like this!

4 Likes

Definitely prefer it fingerless. Fits the aesthetic way better.

3 Likes

In my theory, I don’t think fingers are suitable for toa size builds.

She may be attractive if she has a finger, but it seems to be out of balance.

8 Likes

I don’t keep up with all ins and outs of the contests, but I’ll be coming back specifically to vote for this one :eyes:

8 Likes

I’d be team no fingers.

Although I will say that the bohrok eye-piece on the shoulder not fitting properly is a little irksome to me :woozy_face:

6 Likes

He mentioned the biggest weakness.

Bury him.
Don’t let everyone see what he said.:shushing_face:

I’m looking for other parts to replace that, but there’s nothing suitable yet. Well …

3 Likes

#teamfingers

3 Likes

The finger fandom is dying

Like if you’re a true fingerer

3 Likes

I have been meaning to ask how fragile is this set? does the hair have tendency to pop of when moved?

I am against team finger since they would be quite fragile(?) and lessen play value since Lariska could not hold any other weapons/ steal other weapons.

abot the black bohrok eye. could it be replaced with either of these?

2 Likes

hair is stronger than we think. I just grabbed this set and shook it several times, but there’s nothing wrong.

Instead, her waist and right arm tend to fall out easily, but unless we shake her, there’s nothing wrong with it.

In the case of right arm, someone suggested to me a way to reinforce using this part.
https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=78258

This is a recently released part.

Sooner or later, I will actually buy this parts and test them. It’s kind of sad that there’s no black, but I think it’ll work well.

For bohrok eye, i’m testing a few other parts, maybe i can add additional dagger mounts.

I’m thinking about whether to make her legs longer one stud or not. I don’t know if the balance will be okay.

She looks a little bigger than the Inika scale, but I don’t know it’s okay (due to the leg structure, the height depends on the angle of the leg).

Someone pointed out that her legs look shorter than her upper body, and It’s a measure that allows her legs to move more flexible, but I’m worried if her body proportion doesn’t look collapsed.

5 Likes

I offered a critique without offering a solution… so heres a potential option?

The space created by the liftarm should also allow the arm mounted blades enough space to not be of any concern with clanking? I hope, hard to tell without a model of it infront of me.
Can also visually bring the arms a little closer to being balanced spatially, increasing the arm/trunk space

Edit: heck, I just saw your re-design in those progress pics… hmmm. Well another thought, you could turn the spike upside down so it sort of emulates the profile of the hordika arm, and this allows an open space to mount some of those blades, if that sounds appealing to you.

2 Likes

i tried many ways, and this solution
but gave up because her shoulders looked too broad.

well… At first, I turned bohrok eyes upside down like this way, but This shape little unbalance

1 Like

I love the shaping!

1 Like

Can the rhotuka shoot?

1 Like

KakaoTalk_20211021_020152738

Of course

20 Likes

Oh that is nice

2 Likes

that’s pretty cool

3 Likes

I’m like 99% sure I’m voting for this Lariska. So nice my guy

2 Likes

Mocs with a play feature are always a win!

5 Likes

Don’t worry about her height, though Greg said that Lariska was toa-sized in a post, there’s a more recent post by Greg where someone specifically asked him about how tall was Lariska compared to a Toa and he said her height is unknown.

3 Likes