Lariska, the wise, wonderful, and agile Dark Hunter.

black 3-way connector exists.

but, dang… I didn’t think about the feet.
Thank you. I just realized it.
I need to find another way.

2 Likes

That left arm design is a fantastic touch. She definitely looks slender and agile. I also really love the way you’ve set up her eyes.

1 Like

This is a pretty good moc!

1 Like

this looks really cool
do you have instructions?

1 Like

You could always ask Greg himself in the Ask Greg topic. Back from the days of the story contests, there are quotes from people asking if such-and-such character could appear in their story, or if their story could take place on a certain island. This would be like that.

You would just have to make it clear that you’re asking if she could have a Rhotuka Launcher, not whether or not she does have one. We don’t want a miscommunication that leads to Greg saying that she definitely has a launcher and making it mandatory for the contest.

6 Likes

keep the launcher. it is a wonderful design and this is a very serious contender as winner of the contest.
and it would be a shame if a model without a function in the mechanical arm won.

it was never said she couldn’t have a launcher. and who knows. you could easily explain it as her prefering knives over projectiles of her own

6 Likes

What you did here now is better than the Shadow Matoran feet idea i proporsed, well done!

2 Likes

I made a new foot design, I confirmed that it can actually be made, and I think it will be applicable to Real Life MOC when the appropriate color parts arrive.
I think this is possible.
It’s a little disappointing, but it works well in the current design.

At this point, I hope Lego produces more turquoise slopes.

and I’m thinking about making a dagger belt using Lego DOTS Bracelet.
I don’t know if it’ll look good, but I think it’ll be worth trying.

10 Likes

I think it looks good

1 Like

they look good. but I kind of liked the flat design.
I guess it’s because they make the feet look shorter.and stumpier.

regardless these rendered images look gorgious!

1 Like

After the Lunar New Year holiday, the parts arrived.
I gave her new feet.
I think it’s good.
Compared to bohrok feet, it has volume, is not too large, and is similar in size to Toa mata foot.
It’s well balanced.

But I still want a better
i decided to remove the blade at the end of hair hose. It seemed a little unnecessary.
I think I’m going to fix hip…

16 Likes

looks pretty nice! :wink:

1 Like

Really great moc that head is done well and I definitely support the type of leg design used as it makes her more creature like which is how I interpreted lariska. Also If my lariska moc doesn’t win and this moc wins instead I will be just as happy.

1 Like

I hope this wins a canon contest

1 Like

I really like this foot design, and I prefer it to the impossible-to-build “flat” version for a few reasons. This new toe design matches the “curve” of the base foot piece better, and I like that this new design has additional minifig-hand piston greebles.

(Plus this version can actually be built, which is a pretty important feature)

They may not have many turquoise slopes, but you could make the minifigure hands turquoise. It would add more turquoise to the overall build, as well as make the “pistons” stand out.

1 Like

I can say that I’ve completed Lariska now.
but contest has died. A little… No, it’s really sad.

17 Likes

I can feel you :frowning_face:

4 Likes

There were a few requests…

The instructions is difficult to make, but at least I think I can share the studio file.

The contest is over, and I don’t think I need more improvements in my Lariska, so I think this is the final version.

Oh, I can give you Lariskat if you want.

If, you, want.

I rendering it with new foot design ver . Hahahaha.
Yes, tell me if you really want, and basically, the basic version already includes EAR

5 Likes

Thank you much for the file, I really liked this version of Lariska. Terrible shame we won’t be getting to see how she’d stack up against the others.
Also-

give
me
the
cat
i
must
have
it

2 Likes

KakaoTalk_20220306_064545104_05

KakaoTalk_20220306_064545104_10
KakaoTalk_20220306_064545104_07
KakaoTalk_20220306_064545104_08
KakaoTalk_20220306_064545104_09

KakaoTalk_20220306_070654571_01
KakaoTalk_20220306_070654571

KakaoTalk_20220306_064545104_04
KakaoTalk_20220306_064545104_06
KakaoTalk_20220306_064545104

KakaoTalk_20220306_064545104_03

KakaoTalk_20220306_064545104_02

KakaoTalk_20220306_064545104_01

I reproduced the pictures I took before and took a new one.
I’m not sure whether I’ll participate in the future fanon contest, but I’d like to post on contest this picture someday. Things I couldn’t do.

16 Likes