LEGO World Builder

Lego isn’t the type of company to take risks. It’s why G1 ended in the first place

2 Likes

honestly yeah

Here’s an idea:

What new theme ideas would people like to see come out of this new thing?

Remember, it can be pretty much anything. Space, pirates, space pirates (wait that’s Treasure Planet, uhhhhh) - you name it.

3 Likes

you shuold checkout mine, it’s the best submission on the website

5 Likes

Dragons. And machicolations.

3 Likes

my love and desire for space pirates is no secret.

it is actually.

2 Likes

that dino knights theme looks fire
i really wanna see what fruit it can bear

the concept art for the neon theme could use some polishing but i’m thinking it could be something unique

also secret turbo water wheelers is rad @Risebell

3 Likes

Mythology. 'Tis a pipe dream when lots of myths are NSFW, but I wouldn’t mind getting minifigs for the Olympians, for example–and beyond, of course. The only real obstacle is that no living religions can be represented (i.e. no Hindu or Abrahamic mythology), but as much as I’d like to see what angel/Deva minifigs would be like, I can live with only Zeus, Horus, and the Dagda.

It’s based on your Lariska drawing, isn’t it?

5 Likes

Yes, actually

3 Likes

My god, the resemblance is…uncanny…also how the ■■■■ did you throw this together so quickly???

4 Likes

wait to what I’m actually half druunk

I made all of this like months ago lmao

1 Like

I like it!

1 Like

Personally, I’d be down for something properly sci-fi. Like majorly wacky, imagine all the crazy-looking aliens you could build out of system.

5 Likes

yes.

I stand by my aforementioned question.

1 Like

me and @HewksDKowlihad (I’m Rick)

4 Likes

im the bottle

I have an old sci fi theme I made a while ago i have considered fleshing out more if anyone will be interested in that.

3 Likes

I personally hope bionicle never comes back so we can see some new themes come in

dinosaur knights is looking REALLY fun and I want it badly

4 Likes

To each their own. But I am really sick of this stupid “Bionicle should come back, NO! It shouldn’t!” argument. Its the same ■■■■ thing every time. Also I have not seen dinosaur knights yet I will have to check it out.

7 Likes

Let’s make Chrological. Which would be the exact opposite of Bionicle.

1 Like