Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

Slyther was caught in the claw, but he bit at the arm and tried to inject venom.

“Ah, sure man!” Nitro said in a friendly way. “Just let me step aside, open you the door, and BLAST YOUR AFT INTO OBLIVION!” he yelled as he deployed his two arm blasters and started shooting at Scaleraker.
Further away Scavenger turned to his robot mode, letting the five captured Vehicons to slid down on the ground, before also charging at Scaleraker with his claws.

Inside the hospital Scylla, Coelagon, Sea Phantom, Weirdwolf and Snapper were all in nexts and all arranged into a big pile.
“The ones called Halfshell and Terrormander are missing…” she told herself, before hearing some heavy footsteps from behind her. She turned, seeing a mad Halfshell behind her.
“Terrormander’s dead. But I’m here all just for you.”

Most of the arm was covered in thick armour plates, with the exception of the articulations. Scorponok tried to catch him with the other claw by the portion of his neck right under his head.

Scaleraker ducked and rolled, which, if they were lined up right, would result in Nitro blasting Scavenger.

Scavenger is hit and falls to the ground, but his thick, compact structure protects him of most of the damage.
“Slag, ruster! You made me shoot my own brother! You made me shoot my own brother!” Nitro yelled in anger as he charged at Scaleraker with all of his force.

Inside, Halfshell slashed as Swift with his sword, as she swiped to the side and punched him in the face.

Scaleraker sidestepped, and stuck his foot out trying to trip him up.

OOC: You do realize there’s no feasible way for Scaleraker to take these guys out right? He has no claws anymore, just pinchers that require him to get a good grip. No guns. He can’t use his old “sonic spin-dash” trick, nor does he have the brute force to win against these guys in a straight up brawl. Not to mention they have guns as well.

OOC: …yes he does. I mean, at least I never mentioned that he doesn’t, and to my knowledge you didn’t either. Not to mention that his alt mode now has two massive claws to compensate. And that he can turn into a huge gun like Shockwave.

Nitro falls to the ground, before trying to get up.

Halfshell pointed his two cannons at Swift and shot, but she was fast enough to jump forward, catch her hands on the sides of his head, before head bumping him and making the leader of the Seacons to stumble back.

OOC: But his claws changed from this

To something more Crustacean-like, he can’t slash and jab with those. Those are meant for pinching and crushing. As for huge gun, he can’t aim now can he?

IC: Scaleraker quickly ran to him before he could get up, and tried to wrench Nitro’s guns off his person.

OOC: we are playing in a game about giant alien transforming robots. Man, you can at least try to use them as weapons and drop at least some bits of realism

Uhm… Of course he can. If not by jumping and transforming in the air and then shooting, by using that support handle pictured in the images I’ve shown.

IC: The guns were built-in, so that wasn’t possible.
Scavenger was now slowly standing up.

Swift launched a barrage of missiles at Halfshell, but he protected himself with his shield.

OOC: I know they were attached. I meant he grabbed the ends with his claws and tried to wrench them off. Presumably causing great pain. Also, I am trying to use, but Scaleraker just got these claws, and using them requires an entirely differently fighting style. You can’t just learn that in a few hours. He’s basically just been using them as giant metal boxing gloves.

Also, random thought, if all the seacons can transform into guns, in theory, 3 of them could be in gun mode, while the other 3 drag them around and aim, effectively creating an artillery battery.

They are still just five.
IC: Nitro Zeus pulls his blasters back as he stand up.
“Last prayers?”

OOC: I hope this works, because I’m running out of incapacitation ideas. No Pressure.

IC: “That you can still have kids someday.” He says, as he swiftly brings his claw up into Nitros crotch, where he quickly closes it.

Nitro yells, a scream much, much thinner, on a frequency much, much higher than he seemed to be capable off. He falls to the ground, grabbing himself with both of his hands of the wounded area.
Slaaaaaag!” Scavenger said, rather impressed. “You completely chopped off the best off him, ruster!”
The yell even distracted Swift, who turned to see what was happening, before Halfshell punched her into a wall.

“All’s fair in love and war!” he says, scrambling to his feet. “Want me to do you too?” he says, preparing to fight Scavanger.

Scavenger looks at him, before raising some of the armour plates around his crotch higher on his body, as if raising his hands.
He then prepared his claws, ready to protect himself.

“That’s what I thought. Ready?” He asked, entering a proper boxing pose.

OOC: i know how a boxing pose look like.
IC: Scavenger gulped, before charging at him.

Scaleraker threw a left jab

Scavenger slides to the right before trying to stab him with his claws from behind.

Inside the hospital, Swift succesfully unarmed Halfshell of his sword, which fell to the ground. None considered to pick it up.

Scaleraker spiraled away, before sprinting over to grab Halfshell’s swords.

OOC: Halfshell’s sword is still in the hospital. You are outside.
IC: Scavenger tried to catch him by two of his not-lubster legs sticking from his back.