Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“Drill Bit, wait! It’s Transwarp.” Manta Ray said in the total darkness of the alley.

OOC: At that point they were still in the bigger street.

Not at all.

If Forger would follow the group, he would find himself unable to enter the alley, as the large group of nine already filled it’s entrance. Forger would be able, however, to see the hundreds of Swarm Drones approaching them quickly. He was almost in their targeting area, meaning that unless he would find a way entering the alley, he would be the first one to die.

“We need to get out of here!” He whimpered, wishing that this was all just a bad dream and he would wake up to hear that everything was just good old normal Cybertron.

Forager curses whoever had blocked the alleyway, while taking out his cutting laser and attaching it to the top of his tail. A red beam shoots out of the tool’s end, and the rat begins to work at cutting through the rubble to escape.

Unfortunetely, it wasn’t.
Drill Bit jumped off him and in front of the group.
“Does anybody have something that we could use to light this alley up?” he asked.

OOC: What rubble?

OOC: you said the alleyway was blocked, right?

As Transwarp was getting up he felt something on him move, heard it click and start beeping.

“Uh, guys?” He asked, sounding even more scared.

Scaleraker slowly walked into a side street, keeping his scales directed towards the advancing drones.

OOC: anyone can be hiding behind Scaleraker if they want.

OOC: Yes, by the bots that are forcing themselves in.

“What?” Drill Bit asked.

If Scaleraker would be in the same sidestreet as the rest of the group, he might see Forger trying to enter inside too.

He carefully took out a grenade…and it was counting down.

“We’ve got about 30 seconds before it goes off.” He said, he knew he was in so much trouble and every servo in his body screamed for him to throw it but he was petrified with fear and just stared at the bomb that lay in his hands.

@Chromeharpoon
“Hey!” Shouts Scaleraker to Forager. “You need some help?”

OOC: well, they best get out of his way, then.

IC:

“Everybody move!” Forager shrieks in a combination of terror and rage.

“I have a laser an’ I’m not afraid to use it!”

Scaleraker chuckles. “I have a better solution.” and he swings his large claw at the vehicons.

The Vehicons were not there just yet.

@BlackBeltGamer98 Even in the total darkness of the alley, Drill Bit would realise what Transwarp had in his hands. He took it, and prepared to throw it as far as he could. Suddenly, a grumpy voice could be heard.
“For slag’s sake why you have to compromise out hideout!?”
Suddenly the floor of the alley would split, right when Drill Bit threw the grenade in the air. everybody who was inside the alley (presumably including Forger too) would feel inside in a deep, seemingly endless tunnel. The doors would close, turning the alley back to normal.
While the group was falling in the dark void, the grenade finished it’s countdown and exploded mid air, destroying the bases of the two buildings on the sides of the ally the rumble and debris would fully cover it, leaving an army of Swarm Drones looking confused.
“Uhm… 1000 points?” Blascharge asked his fellow mindless drones, scratching the back of his head.

The ten surviving transformers would find themselves in a dark, wet room. They could have herd the explosion and the debris covering the entrance. If they would try to re-open the doors to the surface, they would be unable.
Suddenly, neon lights turned on automatically on the sides of the tunnel. They were in the sewerage, tho a part of the sewerage that not even Forgager saw before. The tunnel continued forwards for quite a while, with multiple other starting and ending on its sides. It was like a labyrinth. A poorly lit, wet labyrinth.
@meepinater @Mctoran @LegoDavid @Chromeharpoon @ProfSrlojohn @BlackBeltGamer98
OOC: Yeah, I kinda pulled a sneaky one on ya. TLDR, you are in the sewerage now. I have to go. See you tomorrow.

1 Like

“My goodness. This place smells horrible” Scaleraker said as he looked around him. “so, which way do we go?” he asks the group.

OOC: that actually was pretty funny. Rest well.

IC: Transwarp fell to the ground and landed with a thud, “Ow, is today just “Have the universe use Transwarp as a punching bag” Day or am I just going crazy from the crashes?” He asked.

1 Like

Forager erupts from a pool of sludge, gasping.

" >Long, loud gasp<! Where are we? We dead? We alive? C’mon, what’s happening? What’s goin’ on?" he asks in a rapid cadence, looking wildly around the chamber and at his new company.

Slyther growls in anger and exasperation, as he stalks about in robot mode. He wipes off a copious amount of sludge from his now dulled and dirty armor.
“You foolssss got me into thissss.” He hissed coldly to the group, wielding his taser rifle threateningly.

Technically, it’s Megatron’s takeover of Cybertron that got us into this mess. Transwarp thought.

" ‘Ey, I hear ya," Forager deadpans. "Y’know when this day started, I was lookin’ forward to keepin’ under the radar, as per usual. Now y’all come in, making a big slaggin’ racket and settin’ off the vehicons, and now I’m swimmin’ in a particularly nasty variety of sewage. This ain’t my idea of a good day. At all."

Slyther stared at Forager, surprised that someone agreed with him.
He folded his skinny arms and turned away, stepping into a shadow. The only thing ensuring his presence were his glowing optics.