Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“Well, at least we aren’t getting captured, brought to Megatron before he does Primus knows what horrible things to us.” Transwarp said.

“I’d like to sssssee him even try to catch me.” hissed Slyther. “I haven’t ssssseen him handle ssssliperry ssssituationsss too well.”

Yet,” Forager mutters pessimistically.

“He’s basically taken over the whole planet.” Transwarp said.

“And he hassssn’t caught me yet.” Retorted Slyther.

“He ain’t caught none o’ us, either,” Forager points out. “An’ I intend to keep it that way for as long 's I can, personally.”

1 Like

Hey guys, what’s up? Said Sadakon suddenly showing up. Did I miss anything?

OOC: Two things. First of, please use " " when your character is talking. Second of, your character was together witg the group tge entire time, so he can’t just pop out now. I hope you know what happened till this point.

IC: As Beetle was trying to clean himself of the sludge, Manta Ray walked in front of tge group.
“We don’t have time for argues! We need to find a way out of here as fast as possible!”

“No, man! You just missed us getting captured in a labyrinth of sewerege tunnels!” Drill Bit told him sarcastically.
@LegoDavid

1 Like

“I say we go right” suggested Scaleraker.

“Left.” Argued Malekai

'But that’s the wrong way. Right is always the right way."

1 Like

“Guys, guys!” Forager interrupts.

“I know these sewers like the back o’ my hand!”

That wasn’t entirely true, and he knew it. Still, though, of you just picked a direction and started walking, you’d find a familiar stretch of tunnel eventually, right?

“Just because right and right have the same word it doesn’t always mean you should always go right.” Said Malekai.

“Besides, I am left-handed. I know what I’m talking about.”

“Really! Good! you can tell us where to go then?” asked Scaleraker.

“It doesn’t?” Replied Scaleraker

Forager nods.

“Yep; sure can!” he promises.

“Let’s see…”

The little predacon spins around on his wheels, pointing a finger at the various offshoots of the main tunnel.

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe…

“So, you can function as a compass?” He asks, sounding impressed.

Forager would hear steps coming from one of tge tunnels. Assuming that he has the same enchanted sense of hearing as the earthling rats, he would be the only one to hear them.

“Yeah, somethin’ like that,” Forager lies. He really couldn’t.

Forager abruptly stops when he hears the sound. His tires screech.

“Uh, guys?” he says. “Somebody’s comin’ down that way.”

The little rat points to the tunnel from which he could hear the footsteps approaching.

“um… Is that good or bad? I guess we’ll see!” and he backs his large backside into the tunnel, effectively closing it off.

“Knowin’ our luck, ten shanix says it’s bad,” Forager grumbles.

The predacon snaps his visor over his face and deploys the energon pistols in his forearms. He attaches his flashlight to the end of his tail and turns it on, summoning a thin shaft of pale white light