Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

Gatecrasher charges forward, putting his claws out so they could impale themselves on them.

The drones were fast enough to slide to their sides. As Gatecrasher continued charging forward, the two arrived in his blind spot, ready to give a final attack.

Heturned on a dime, and tried to stab his claws into their backs.

The two would suddenly be shot down, falling dead to the ground.

Scaleraker let out a surprised breath, and readied his claws for an attack.

On one distant hallway, he would see Scylla, turning her eight machine guns back to tentacles. She then ran away.

Blastcharge was carrying an extremely damaged Inferno out of the Carnage of the possessed Vehicons.
“Ooooh, Megatron be mad when we say him we lost drones!” Blastcharge cried with his deep voice.
Inferno, having his mouth half broken, groaned something indistinguishable.

“What is she doing” he thought and he followed her, keeping his eyes open for a trap.

She was out of his rage, but he could hear her footsteps running away.

Beetle and Backstop successfully pushed Transwarp inside. Terrormander followed them. The facility seemed to be torned apart, having multiple big maul drone-made tunnels digging down into the ground. The whole building seemed to be extremely fragile, as well as the floor.
“Oh, man! We just chose our place to hide of an entire army!” Beetle yelled pessimistically.
@BlackBeltGamer98 @meepinater

He continued following her best he could.

She stopped in front of an elevator, waiting for it to come.

“HEY!” Scaleraker called “Where are you going!?”

“What do you think I do, Dirt-Head?” she said, pressing the button of the elevator frantically.

“Not run from someone trying to help you?” he sighed. “And pressing the button like that won’t make it come any faster.”

“Byte me!” she said, continuing hitting the button.

“why? The enemy is out there. I have no wish to harm you.”

“And I have no wish to go everywhere close to the enemy!” she said.

“I can’t blame you! I didn’t want to be out there either.”

The elevator finally arrived.
“Then find your own hideout!”

“Why? There is power in numbers, as the drones clearly prove.”

She entered in, ignoring him. The doors began to close.