Majestic League VOL. 2

“Well it seems we agree somewhere.” Runa responds to the first statement. “And I will if you give me a way to contact you. I personally am going to try to synthesize some sort of quick-working antitoxin for when I find the culprit.”
Runa’s attire was quite strange, a stark contrast from Cullullitis’. He was covered in metal armor, both silver and green in color, with green fabric covering his upper arms, an occasional sheen going over them. If not for his neck and the back of his head, he could be mistaken for a robot.
His mask shows him info on this “Seal of Murmur” and on the demon creature known as “Murmur.” His eyes widen, though his mask would conceal this. Does this man fancy himself as Murmur? Or think that he’s calling upon it? I’ll need to look into this a bit more on my own. He thinks.

The man walks into the construction site, waiting for some workers to notice him.

Cellulitis smiles and writes down some words on a piece of paper. He hands it to Runa,
“This is my apartment. It’s the best way to contact me. Under the address is my landline number. Use that to call me, if I’m not at my apartment leave a message. I generally take a day or two off to further research infections and other parasites as they can directly interfere with my powers.”
He sighs,
“I’m thinking I’m going to test my right hand to the infection, maybe my power can act as an cure, if not I’ll need to see if I can vaccine it first.”

Meanwhile in a remote location, the figure opened up the briefcase that he had stolen from Rico. this is it, the first ingredient… He thought with satisfaction. Inside the briefcase was a small vial, containing a green fluid. He took the vial out of the briefcase, prepared to run experiments with it.

“Powers?” Runa asked, curious. “Were you born with them or did you make them?”

The workers notice the person and start yelling at him to leave. He simply walks up to one of the machines and touches it, turning to pixels and being absorbed into the machine. It then swings the arm into a support of the building being built, causing it to collapse, with workers still on and around it.

1 Like

“Born, and they’re the opposite of each other. One kills and the other heals…though it’s a bit more specific than that.”
Cellulitis smiles,
“You can call me Cellulitis, it’s my alias when I’m on duty.”
OOC: Cellulitis is the name for a skin infection. It’s foreshadowing to his power and how it is activated. The AI might pick up on it.

1 Like

He nods. “Project: Runa.” He responds before turning to leave, his wings extending from his back. He then jumps up as his boosters and the helicopter-like blades in holes on his wings take him out the hole he saw in the roof. Once there, he lands and takes the rooftops to where he parked Project: Excellerator.

The figure injected a small portion of the green fluid into a rat. Suddenly, it began to mutate and grow, becoming more rabit. The rat ate it’s siblings before jumping through a glass window and escaping through the strrets. hmm, the formula is unstable without the rest of the ingredients. I need to do more research… He thought.

The mutated rat eventually found its way to the warehouse where cellulitis was.

OOC: it’s about the size of a rabbit.

Cellulitis was about to leave, when he saw the overgrown rat-rabbit. He looks at it, holding his left hand out, ready to kill it if needed.

The mutant rat growled, greenish fluid leaking from its mouth. It lunged towards Cellulitis.

Dave walked the streets, every five steps he flipped his coin

It began to rain heavily, like Dave was in some detective noir movie.

“how pleasent,” he mused

Cellulitis dodge to the right and grabbed at the rat’s tail, with his left hand.

This action would kill the rat, splattering it’s contaminated blood on cellulitis.

@Ace
Dave would begin to enter an alley.

And he did so, staying quiet, such that the ticking of his clockwork prosthetic could be heard

Cellulitis sighs, he is basically covered, excluding his hands. He takes a vial to collect some blood, from his duffle bag. He caps the vial and drops into a plastic bag, then puts it into a pocket of the duffle bag. He locks his car, with the duffle bag in it and heads to a local restaurant to wash off the blood.

OOC: good night y’all.

1 Like

He would find a business man struggling with a cloaked figure. “I told you, you got the wrong guy. I don’t have it!” The business man said. “Don’t lie to me.” The cloaked figure said in a low, arificial sounding voice. He picked the business man up and slammed his body into he brick wall.

“careful now, finesse is required for an effective interrogation,” notes Dave

The cloaked figure spun around to face Dave. He wore a metallic Plague Doctor mask with glowing blue eyes. oh no, I’ve been spotted… The Plague doctor thought. He quickly slit the business man’s throat with his dagger before swooping out of sight, his ragged cloak disappearing from view. On the wall near Dave was a graffiti . It read:
THE PLAGUE IS COMING

The robber stares at Todd, then glances at Jacob. The last thing he wanted to do was stand here and wait to get arrested. He could probably get away…

A light flashes in the palm of his hand, then a deep boom echoes across the area, a small explosion causing the sidewalk in front of him to crack with a blinding flash of light. The robber staggers, almost slipping as he turns and runs from the scene.