Majestic League VOL. 2

The rest of the building crumbled, revealing the ocean around the figure. Green slime flowed around the head and into the sea as it struggled to stay afloat. "What is it?’ Pierce said, observing the head. Suddenly, like clockwork, every zombie and amalgam in the city turned to the direction of the church. They began running towards the slime and jumping into the ocean, swimming towards the green ooze.

This, however, did not stop Runa from shooting at the giant head.

The head spasmed, and spat balls of Green ooze at Runa.

@Mctoran

An explosion of white flames and dark mist suddenly rocks the city. The Moon rises.

And with its light, dark to meet it.

Axiom hovers in the air, having flown to above the group and face the Moon being. His eyes are blinding, glowing with such power and light his entire face is consumed by them. His red scarf flies like a flag behind him, and his spear glows like a star in and of itself.

Hatred rolls off the flying metahuman like waves, as he descends toward the moon god. The spear in his hand roars with hungry, screaming flames.

Hear me, thing of hell. I am Axiom, King of Heroes and Archangel of the Earth. This world is given unto me. And you-

He raises the spear once, the power of stars flowing through it, as memories of the old world, of his old failure, come back. So close, and so far.

But this world is not his old world. It will not fall. He will safeguard it.

Forever.

“-HAVE NO PLACE HERE.”

Like the finger of God Himself, Axiom falls toward the moon being, his spear moving to split it in two with nuclear force. The air around the others burns, and then boils, as gusts of spiraling, flaming black particles dance around the dark form, and his massive, roaring foe.

And Axiom

strikes

3 Likes

Firemaster watches the battle from the sky a trail of blazing flames underneath her.

Gridmaster brought Adam and Kaleo to a safe distance away, he now just arrived. He flew above the battle, creating a giant orb of his primordial energy. The orb was around ten meters in diameter and it barely fit into Gridmaster’s own grid. He forces more energy until it is at his limit of control. The ball of primordial went from the classic blue energy and turned into a white glow. Gridmaster through it down upon the creature. Gridmaster’s body flashed red afterwards, from a low state of energy.

Firemaster saw Gridmaster’s attack and smiled, Finally something that will be a challenge. She hovers near Gridmaster and says to her brother,
“Looks like you could use some help, so take a rest.”
Gridmaster wearily nods and flies off landing on a nearby building.

Runa dodges to the side, then below, never stopping his attacks.

Suddenly, an arm bursted out from beneath the waves, and some of the creature’s torso came into view as well.

It then became clear what was happening: The Monster’s body was being composed by the zombies and monsters fuzing together with the slime. It was one giant amalgam of every zombie on the city.

@Kirathel
The Monster held out the palm of his newly formed arm in front of his face, sheilding himself from Axiom’s spear. The spear struck the Moon’s hand, but not pierce it. The impact, however, caused a violent shockwave that knocked him back. He extracted the spear from his palm, then flicked it back to Axiom as if it were a toothpick, which was how big it seemed compared to the size of the monster.
@Jcton
Gridmaster’s orb hit The Moon, as well as Axiom’s flaming black particles. The zombies and monsters were charred and fried by the brief moment of intense heat, but the ocean’s water quickly put out the Gridmaster’s, and the burning zombies didn’t slow down their advance into the green sea of ooze.

@Runa
Runa’s laser blasts would Temporarily stun The Moon, but not actually harm him. Suddenly, the monster spoke. "WHO ARE YOU?! WHY DO YOU BOTHER ME?! He boomed. Every word in his voice was filled with death.

“We could ask you the same thing, freakface!” He calls back.

The Moon suddenly grabbed Runa and brought him towards his face. Runa now got a good look at him. “WHY DO YOU BOTHER ME?!” He repeated.

“We were trying to find a machine to get rid of the stupid undead freaks in this part of town, and apparently you were in the same building.” Runa replied.

The Moon became enraged. He chucked Runa into the air.

Runa soon regained balance, then he made sure to stay out of the monster’s reach.

OOC: Hm.

I’ll be in the OOC PM later I think.

1 Like

The Moon’s other arm formed, bursting out of the water.
He pulled himself up, his entire body from the waist up now showing. He roared again.

“We’re gonna need something more heavy duty to stop him!” Pierce called out to Runa.
@Runa

He flies away, heading for his ship. Once there, he grabs Judgement for his right and Keeneyen for his left, then flies closer. He scans the monster with Keeneyen, trying to determine a weakspot, priming Judgement.

1 Like

This Topic has been closed due to administrative action taken in the OOC PM.

This RPG has been having issues for a while, and we have decided that it is best to close the RPG down due to the original GM not being present to run it. If there are any questions or concerns, please PM myself.

~Hawkeye

7 Likes