Makuta Kojol, the Bane of Artakha

What is there to truly say about Makuta Kojol? That one was noted to be arrogant and full of pride, even among his own brethren. Having been assigned to supervise the island of Artakha, he was one of the few beings outside the Order of Mata Nui or its predecessor the Hand of Artakha to have ever met its ruler. At first, he treated the duty with the respect he believed it deserved, guarding the island and everything on it from all outsiders, even other Makuta, much to the Brotherhood’s chagrin.

Kojol

Species: Makuta
Kanohi: Greadai, Great Mask of Incomprehension (shapeshifted)
Pieces: 257

Of course, like most of his brethren, he would soon succumb to his own lust for glory. The raid on Artakha was officially supposed to be a stealth operation using unknown, disposable lackeys and mercenaries, but Kojol desired to show the world what he was truly capable of and led the 3,000-strong charge himself, even to the point of personally going toe-to-toe against Artakha. Kojol and his forces were ultimately successful in stealing the Kanohi Avohkii–which he gave to his personal servant (otherwise uninvolved in the raid) for safe-keeping–at the cost of the Brotherhood completely unable to deny their involvement.

Surprisingly, Kojol’s obsessive guarding over anything related to his assigned region ended up saving the Brotherhood in the long run. As they knew nothing, they were spared from Artakha’s order to OOMN to eliminate any outside trace of his island’s location, while Kojol and his army met unfortunate, if not entirely undeserved, ends. As for Kojol’s servant? Sometime after Kojol’s death, the servant failed to protect the Avohkii from a group of pesky traitors, he was exiled from the Brotherhood and destiny guided the servant to the Dark Hunters. Now codenamed Seeker, he continues his never-ending quest to claim the mask for himself and avenge his old master.

Trivia

• The name of the mask comes from the Gaelic word for “scramble.”
18 Likes

ah neat, i like his whip things and torso!

4 Likes

Cool weapon choice

5 Likes

Very nice Makuta Kojol moc, I like the black mixed with dark gold. The torso and the sword-whip things are also pretty good, cool job.

4 Likes

I will agree with the others, the weapons are pretty cool.
But the rest is pretty cool too, he feels fitting with the '08 Makuta.

5 Likes