Catalogue of Makuta (v. Cha)

Since I’ve made a Catalogue of Kanohi Masks documenting most of the extra mask powers I’ve used in my MOCs so far, I figured it would only make sense to do the same with the Makuta in my headcanon as well. As of the date of posting (Feb 1 2023), I have nowhere near a complete collection of 100 Makuta nor do I know when I could have all 100 finished (as of right now, I’m not open to suggestions or collaborations).

Characters marked with a * are canon characters (applicable characters will have MOVs linked). Characters marked with a ^ have yet to be posted here–canon contest posts do not count–but have their characters conceptualized (will update once posted).

Males (85 in total)
  1. Miserix*
  2. Teridax*
  3. Antroz*
  4. Vamprah*
  5. Chirox*
  6. Krika*
  7. Bitil*
  8. Icarax*
  9. Mutran*
  10. Spiriah*
  11. Tridax*
  12. Kojol*
  13. Kouzul (Makuta of Stelt)* (kind of)
  14. Archenora
  15. Vernaat
  16. Dybbuk
  17. Minyak
  18. Carnifex
  19. Dimorgo
  20. Taszeid
  21. Kalex
  22. Osara
  23. Taioxis
  24. Egis
  25. Malas
  26. Frivix
  27. Kolasi
  28. Veolu
  29. Mulgarath
  30. Synocax
  31. Doden
  32. Hanoda
  33. Raserix
  34. Marek
Females (15 in total)
  1. Gorast*
  2. “Consul R” (real name unknown)
  3. Wardám
  4. “Asha”/Provera
  5. Polnoc
  6. Halumu

As I’ve explained in the past, if one knew what they were doing, the creation of a Neo-Makuta separate from the original 100 is absolutely possible. To date, W is the only known Neo-Makuta, but only time will tell if there will be more.

Update (6/20/23)
I have decided that once I get to 40 total Makuta (before Neo-Makuta such as W), I’m gonna start creating MOVs of other people’s characters for this catalogue. Obviously, appropriate credits will be given.

5 Likes