Makuta Wardám

Makuta Wardám

Species: Makuta
Kanohi: Komau, Great Mask of Mind Control
Pieces: 133

Wardám was never one for the spotlight. Ever since she was given her role as the supervisor of Synovoth, the small island just south of Odina, she has officially taken a backseat in the hierarchy of power in favor of its Emperor, Turaga Sorean, to focus on her scientific endeavors. In truth, Wardám has been subtly manipulating Sorean for millennia now, using him as a puppet ruler to secretly further her own goals.

In particular, she wants to rid the world of what she deems “impure life.” What counts as impure life is a secret only she and a very small number of people within her inner circle truly know, but all involved agree that the Toa and the Brotherhood alike pose threats to the universe at large and desire to become messengers of Mata Nui’s wrath. To do this, she has prepared Operation: Harvester, a dangerous experiment which, when activated, should transform a large number of Matoran into vicious monsters which will obey her every command. All that’s left now is to wait for the right moment to strike…

Trivia

• Wardám’s build is the result of me wanting to build a mermaid-like moc, while her character is inspired by Lorithia from Xenoblade Chronicles (massive game spoilers in that link).
16 Likes

I’m supposing that’s when they will pay for their insolence?

3 Likes

very cool, i like the mermaid asthetic and the torso!

4 Likes

Sure would be a shame if she lost control of such a horde…and the plan backfires :anguished:

I like that you include piece count etc. it makes it feel like a set in some ways.

3 Likes

Very nice moc, that lore certainly is intriguing. The color scheme, while not too special, is still cool, and I like the build. Neat moc

3 Likes

A sire makuta. I made a Toa like that named Toro.

1 Like

The colours do look quite nice, the mask works with a Makuta and I like the mermaid tail, it just looks cool. The backstory is interesting as well.

4 Likes