Makuta Synocax

Most Makuta had a reputation of being at least a little bit sadistic, but few went out of their way to indulge in that particular pleasure more than Synocax.

Makuta Synocax

Species: Makuta
Kanohi: Zesic, Great Mask of Undeath
Pieces: 130

He was caught more than once performing inhumane experiments on Rahi, apparently because he liked the different sounds different species made when they screamed, but his desire intensified following Teridax’s convocation and reached a peak after being assigned to the Iron Genocide.

Synocax thrived on hearing the cries of the Toa of Iron he killed and would often lose himself in the heat of the moment. To put it lightly, this infuriated Dybbuk, the Commander of the Iron Genocide; success of the operation required stealth and Synocax more than once had nearly drawn the attention of others and blown the Brotherhood’s cover. When Dybbuk’s warning fell on deaf ears, he fought Synocax to the death, who simply wondered what sound would be heard when Dybbuk screamed. In his final moments, Synocax activated his Mask of Undeath to enjoy the sounds of his own pain.

Trivia

• I’ve been in a bit of a moccing block lately, so this moc was basically made on the fly after conceptualizing the character earlier in the day.
  • The part count doesn’t include the orb in the render (which isn’t purist anyway).
14 Likes

edge
I like his colour scheme, plus 4 arms is always cool to see on a moc

5 Likes

ah cool - i like the arm design!

5 Likes

We all gotta embrace our inner edgelord once in a while

5 Likes

Nice use of the Vahki head piece.

5 Likes