Mods To the 2016 Sets

Decided to mess around with builds and swapped Kopaka and Pohatu’s builds.

. I’m a pretty terrible photographer so don’t judge me.

5 Likes

I’ll be honest, Kopaka looks better.

Judge mode on

Kopaka looks great, but pohatu doesn’t. Kopaka’s shoulder build isn’t that great.

Don’t know if anyone’s mentioned this yet, but Lewa actually looks kinda cool with talon-like feet:

6 Likes

Pohatu looks REALLY awkward. His armor is too small and his staff is too short.

1 Like

you see, I dont think think this one counts as a mod

but I think its cool still
the design was made by @Scorpion_Strike for his Ketar revamp, and I liked it so much that I tried to make my version of it

11 Likes

And by the looks of it you did a pretty good job. It’s like Ketar’s shadow counterpart :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Put THAT on UMARAK!

Looks Sweet!!

2 Likes

well,

1. My Umarak doesn’t have a unity piece
  2. The neck of the creature was shortened to make it look cuter
    therefore it would be impossible for me to do that

also I have some suggestions for lewa, does someone have grey shells size 4, size 3 bright green shells (I believe these don’t exist) and Jango Fett knee pads?

Hey guys, just pitching in with a simple shoulder fix for Kopaka!
Adds some width and a lot of much-needed stability because the blue pin adds an additional point of connection in a different spot, securing it more solidly.

Now, I chose to add a spot to store his shield as well, but obviously that’s optional.

And here’s how that looks on my Kopaka revamp! I like it much better than the JTO-based thing I did earlier.

2 Likes

Alright, I think I’m gonna replace quake beast’s lower jaw with the Crystal King’s from Power Miners if I can

5 Likes

https://www.flickr.com/photos/139851253@N05/26348636906/in/dateposted-public/

Here are my mods to lewa,

12 Likes

Looks like the JtO version! Nice! I especially love the legs!

2 Likes

Thanks! I have a bunch more pics on my Flickr.

1 Like

Could you show us the way the arm is connected?

4 Likes

Sorry for the awful pic, my tablet is out of battery and my photo setup is in pieces.

But if you can tell, the Hordika neck attaches the shoulder, the Shoulder pads attach to the Glatorian neck, and the open black axle is for weapon storage.

3 Likes

Sweet, nice job man

1 Like

Thank ye.

Well, that’s very cool. I might steal that lower leg design… It uses a CCBS bone with 2 pin holes, right?

1 Like

Indeed, the rest is pretty easy to figure out.

1 Like