Monochrome MOC Contest

@Zero @King_Ved @BrokenAxels @Moonlight_Catfish @MaximusPrime yolo360nosescope @Calebmar12 @darkbrick999 @Toa_Distraxx @Square @Jayfa @Pak @Jack_Frost @Ketros @Saxton @RaptorTalon

Just an update, the deadline is coming up real soon: January 25th. If you want to enter a creation, make it by that deadline. Also, Please check the first post to make sure I’ve listed your entry.

4 Likes

I have the moc done. Its just that I never have the time to take pictures. When does it end again?

1 Like

see post above

Sorry. I won’t be able to get pictures in by then. I got grounded off of my phone. I’m only allowed to bring it to school for communication, and won’t get it back till the 12’th. And its the only camera I really have.

1 Like

My MOC for the has been up for a while. (Monochome MOC Contest) Onnuke the Torn - #5 by Axels

Mine will be up tomorrow or sunday.

i have posted pictures yet because im lazy and i had work
and stuff

I’ll post mine soon. I expect a ton of points reduced because I’m stubborn and like the color. XP

Yay…

Would love to have entered, but Corr’s 2.0 was already uploaded to facebook. Good luck to those that entered!

1 Like

Here’s mine, much color, much shame. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just another reminder, tomorrow (January 25th) is the last day to enter submissions. After that day no more creations will be accepted. You can expect me to judge the MOCs and announce the winners before the end of the month.

1 Like

Here are the winners for the Monchrome MOC Contest!

##1st place: Yirum, made by @Square

###2nd place: CX-3H, by @Jack_Frost

###3rd place: Arkus, by @Jayfa

Thank you to everyone that participated, there were some great MOCs that I wasn’t able to pick.

As stated before, the prizes are:

1st: A piece of art made, of your choice (within reason).

2nd: A piece of art made, of your MOC in this contest.

3rd: A MOC made, of your choice.

Feel free to send your requests via pm.

5 Likes

Thanks man!
I’m really looking forward to that piece of art.

Great work everyone! I certainly had fun.

1 Like

Oh hey would you look at that, I actually placed. Cheers guys, appreciate it. Honestly I’m just surprised that @RaptorTalon didn’t win anything. My personal favourite entry tbh

3 Likes

Thanks man.

1 Like

This is over correct?

Yes, it has been for a few weeks.

@RaptorTalon Ja saw that after commenting… Did not check comments close enough.

1 Like