My take on the Cliff Screecher

“After knocking its prey down, it will swoop down on it, catch it, and return it to the cliff face and then knock it off again and again, until the prey dies from shock or fear.” - BIONICLEsector01

I’m a little anxious about sharing my MOCs with the TTV community, so I figured I’d test the waters with something harmless - my design for Odina’s native flying Rahi:

It came out looking more hunchbacked than I would have liked (it was the only way to balance its weight).

It’s hardly my most elegant MOC, but overall, I’m pleased with it.

BS01 says it’s batlike, although this came out looking something like a vulture.

This is probably my favorite picture.

Here we see the Cliff Screecher perched on the arm of one of my Dark Hunters, Toros. I’d love to eventually share all of my MOCs with this community. :slight_smile: Thanks for reading!

34 Likes

heh
heehheheheh
ahahhahahAAHAHAh
uh.
don’t mind that. The moc itself is a creative little guy, especially the feet. Great use of the shoulder pads.

1 Like

I’m actually a fan of the hunched look. It gives it a different silhouette compared to regular birds or bats. I also like how you’ve incorporated the shoulder pads for the feet, it’s a great facsimile of bird claws.

2 Likes

Hordika body piece usage? Fantastic

1 Like

Really clever parts usage here.

1 Like

don’t be
your moc could be two pieces stuck together and we would sing your praises
we nice

2 Likes

I love it, it’s adorable! Please, Post more, I’d love to see what else you’ve got up your sleeve!

2 Likes

Cute, also love the parts usage for the feet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Never heard of this rahi but this is a great build, love the feet design!

1 Like

it’s actually cute!
will we get more pics of the dark hunter in the last photo?
the use of gali mistika’s shoulder armour for feet is very nice!

1 Like

I really like the feet. and the way the rest of the figure is put together I’d totally see this as something lego would put in a video game to fill the world with more creatures.

well done!

1 Like

Yes, Toros is one of my proudest builds. I’ll post him soon.

1 Like