Ogrum- Pit Prisoner

Ogrum was banished to the Pit by Botar for committing a series of Turaga killings. After the Great Cataclysm flooded the Pit and Ogrum escaped with the rest of the prisoners, he was mutated by the ocean water. His name is from a Hero Factory set.

25 Likes

Love the use of those pieces for the feet and hands. Overall this is fairly good

2 Likes

That name sounds vaguely familiar

5 Likes

Really liking this MOC.:+1:
You did a good job at seamlessly combining Technic with CCBS, and in a way that makes a far more interesting set than any of the Barraki, in my opinion.:+1:

1 Like

He reminds me of Karzahni, which is fitting.

He looks really cool in the first three photos. From the front, however, his torso looks a little blocky to me.

3 Likes

Yeah I mentioned in the description of the moc that he was named after a hero factory set. I actually didn’t know that was the one, I was just looking at a list of names.

2 Likes

Despite only vague similarities, you have managed to remind me of the Archives Mole here.

Comparisons aside, I really like this guy. Definitely feels like the sort of mutated monster you’d find skulking around in the Pit.

4 Likes

This MOC is fantastic! I love how you used the pieces and that torso construction is ingenious. A great, consistent colour scheme too. My only suggestion is that the head seems to be missing something at the front since it’s a single unification armour piece. Perhaps a black piece could go on the front there as teeth, a blade, or a snout, or something else.
To be honest, since this has such a unique and interesting construction, I don’t see how anyone could describe this MOC as “fairly good”. It’s at least “very good”!

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST - SPIDERUS PRIME

1 Like

Calling me out I see. I take back nothing

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

It’s just weird how many times I see people say “fairly good” or “pretty good”.

I don’t get it. It’s like people are afraid to be genuinely positive in their feedback. Of course, there is plenty of great feedback too. Constructive criticism does not require critics to wear a veil of pompous pretension.

@Frogbomb518 No worries! Very creative build.

2 Likes

Aww yeah! The HF-Bionicle Crossover we didn’t know we wanted, but are glad it’s here!
All jokes aside, cool Moc! Nice parts usage

2 Likes