Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

Hiraeth wishes he had the means to make a fire. He pulls out a device meant for sharpening tools, and begins sharpening his axe.

1 Like

Blaze began making his way through The City to Rena’s villa.

1 Like

OOC: How close would you say your forge is to the temple?

1 Like

Jevis arrives at the city and dismounts from the gecko bird. He goes to one of the less respectable inns in the city, a place where one could find all sorts of misfits, and get almost any info, for a price.

1 Like

He would know the road.

1 Like

OOC: The Forge is built on the foundations of the Temple of Light. Blaze works in the same building as Ekimu.

IC: Blaze begins heading to the street Rena’s villa was on.

1 Like

Due to the location of Blaze’s forge, and apparently also home, he would’ve probably had a high chance of having seen both the being that was clearly far from Okotan in make, and the cloaked figure holding a scythe of odd familiarity, and coated with what was most likely blood, both new and old, to its neck as he’d begun to leave.

2 Likes

He would see that the person grabbed had his apperance but no other traits of himj. Makuta me no no me never work for that creep." The Identical okotan spoke(Skipper) answered he looked at the substance that had dripped on his armor but quickly overlooked it. “but if Makuta u looking 4 you will not find him in the 4ge.” Trying to get out of his grip

3 Likes

Blaze made a mental note to be wary of these two, something about them seemed a little shifty.

He soon arrives at Rena’s place and knocks on the door.

OOC: Tarkur, why are you using “Leet-speak”?

1 Like

OOC: Because its part of Skippers character plus it is supposed to give the feel of broken speech which skipper is supposed to have.

IC: Skipper tried to still get out of the okotans grip

3 Likes

Nobody responded, although Blaze could hear somebody in the back garden.

2 Likes

Blaze heads toward the sound.

1 Like

Once he arrived in the back garden he would find nobody. The back door of the house was opened, sign that whoever made the sounds entered inside. The garden table was clean and prepared, with two chairs next to it.

2 Likes

Then you are useless. Do not bother us again or die.” The Okotan growled as he shoved the other back. Turning around and prepared to continue on his path before he caught sight of Blaze’s armour and froze.

Thoughts tearing through histheir mind, ‘Him. Him! HIM! It was him!
Who was he?!
The fire. The forge. Pain-fear-happiness-anger-loss-loss-loss! He was known. A companion. He caused losspainhappinessfear something goodbadneutral.
Why was he important?! Why did he remember?! What did he remember?!
Companion. Self. Lost. Him. Masks. Mind. Fulfillment of what was missing. Shadows. Shadows! SHADOWS!
Shadows? SelfSunLossMindMindMindMakuta! He could help him find hismindselfbeingMakuta!
He could helpfixsavebe used by them!
’ While a distorted scream tore itself from his throat as he began to shake.

Hands clapsed to his mask below his hood, form hunched and face further shadowed, but patched, black armour, covered in oddly runic designs revealed across his arms, before he suddenly stopping in an instant.

Head whipping up, eyes, yet again shadowed but somehow blazing, locked on Blaze, and dripping with fluid disturbingly similar to that on his scythe before charging after him with sudden, unnatural speed.

4 Likes

“Holy-!” Blaze yelled as he brought out his shield to block the charge, expecting one heck of a hit.

“Excuse me but could we try to talk this out, please?” He asked.

“I’d rather not ruin my friend’s home in a fight.” He explained.

His tone was polite and gentle, showing very clearly he wasn’t wanting to fight if he could avoid it.

2 Likes

Rena heard something charging in something else in the front door. With a rather mechanical move she took her sword from her living room and opened the door of the house.
“The hell is going on here?” she yelled for the ones nearby.
@BlackBeltGamer98 @KAI_BORG

1 Like

“I honestly have no idea.” Blaze answered to Rena as he braced for impact.

(@KAI_BORG)

1 Like

Still intrigued by the okotan he followed while staying quiet a distant away. He followed to Rena’s house to check on them once there he tried to avoid being spotted. He then considered the roof a good hiding spot. so he tried to get up on the roof too get a better look at the situation.

3 Likes

Luckily for him, Rena didn’t spotted him.

3 Likes

Atlas wonders what the sound was, figuring it probably wasn’t anything too important. He decides to find out where and what it was.

1 Like