~Plorg 2.0~

We decide to go hunt and eat.

Unfortunately, our endeavor seems largely unsuccessful. You did try to hunt down a stag, but it was alerted as you went past the brush and stepped on some sticks. The deer outran you, and so you have lost your chance for that meal.

1 Like

Let’s ask the humans if they have anything to eat.

You know, I know there’s some people here who don’t like @N01InParticular’s constant food obsession, but it makes sense. Whatever the story will end up being, we’re still currently a carnivorous raptor. All raptors do is hunt and eat. This man kinda represents our basic instincts, y’know?

2 Likes

FINALLY! I was waiting for someone to catch on.

1 Like

Yes but we are now intelligent, so basic instinct has less import.

2 Likes

But it’s still a factor, no?
(also, i had figured out the instinct thing from the moment i first saw it. it’s just only now i mention it. :wink:)

1 Like

If we want to ask the good peoples for food, we might want to do them some favors in return, to cool any tensions with our presence among them.

2 Likes

Very well. We ask the humans for food.

Asking them for food sort of makes them uncomfortable. You are, after all, still a utahraptor. You have gained Bill’s trust, but the rest of the camp is not entirely convinced. Especially since you are an apex predator.

How shall we convince them?

2 Likes

I think the idea of offering favors more suited for our species than theirs might be a good idea.

3 Likes

Sounds good

2 Likes

“Salutations hoo-mans, I know things are a little tense, and me being what me isn’t exactly helping that, but listen, I can make it worth your while. What do ya say I help you fine folks in return for some chow? What would you like, info, patrols, hauling? Preferably not the last one, but I guess if that’s what it takes.”

3 Likes

You approach them with the offer of work, but they seem largely unconvinced.

1 Like

Is there any way we can gain their trust?

Sing a song.

1 Like

don’t forget to do a little dance. /s

1 Like

A little jig, in particular.

1 Like

What kind of buildings/locations make up the compound/village?

1 Like

A lot of it turns out to just be tents or mobile homes, for the most part.

1 Like

Perhaps we should ask Bill if there’s any way to be of assistance?

1 Like

Yes. We’re a growing Utah raptor who can stop time we need food

1 Like