~Plorg 2.0~

Yes I agree with this, it will be a good way to gain more trust

2 Likes

Apologies for absense. I was meaning to update this after Eilrach posted but my power and cell service went out the moment I started to write it! If someone may respond to this, I would be happy to continue.

2 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

Maybe we should go exploring a bit, try and secure the area from possible threats to ourselves or the humans. That would also most likely help gain their trust.

2 Likes

We opt to go exploring.

Going past the compound, we return to the forest area of the Rocky Mountains. We search the area for other threats. However, as you move through the area, you find very little that looks threatening, besides other natural predators like cougars. Otherwise, the creatures run from you.

One thing you do find in your travels, however, is a large mound of rusting metal.

2 Likes

Let’s bring it to the humans to see if they recognize it

1 Like

You try to lift it. It is too heavy for your strength. The mound of rusting metal appears to be part of some vehicle when you have a closer look at it.

1 Like

Let’s get bill and show it to him

1 Like

We head back to the camp and try to alert Bill.

“Just some rusted metal?” he asks. “That is common around these parts. If it was a vehicle, might be an abandoned car or something that the folks before us rode in these mountains before the incidents happened and the growth returned. But if you insist, I will check it out with ya.”

You lead Bill out to the forest as the sun starts to descend across the sky. As you come to the scrap metal, Bill looks alarmed.

“This is not a pre-incident vehicle. This is one of those PLORG trucks. Abandoned, no doubt! And no doubt it has been here for a year.”

2 Likes

yay we found the tracks again

We should search inside of it. It could also mean that there is PLORG presence in this mountains?

2 Likes

i agree

“I am unsure whether it means Plorg is still here,” Bill admits. “Maybe they were once here and left. Still, I feel inclined to tell the rest of the camp. We’re not as safe as we thought.”

We decide to search inside of the truck. Besides the smell of old oil, you find very little. The hunk of metals has been picked apart by animals and now has bare pieces of broken seats and decomposed electronics.

2 Likes

What’s so unsafe about a broken down vehicle?

“Tetanus,” Bill says in reply, being snarky but also implying you are missing something.

3 Likes

Ha ha very funny.

3 Likes

Oh shoot uh forgot to continue this.

Anything else you guys wanted to scrounge for?

1 Like

food

no let’s head back to camp

Search for a trail to possibly more scrapped wreckage.

3 Likes

We decide to go down the trail to find more scrapped wreckage.

As we go down the trail, we start to see some strange memorabilia. Stuff like large cowboy caps and quarters. They are covered in rust and mold.

Ask Bill about the junk.