Rothanak's Mask Pack 3 (stud.io pack)

Updated pack as of September 24, 2021: rothanak's mask pack 3.zip - Google Drive

Link: rothanak's mask pack 2.zip - Google Drive

I’ve updated my mask pack for stud.io for today!

It contains:

• Too many Masks of Creation from the Artakha canon contest
  • A Prototype G2 mask of Creation
  • vnog masks
  • Legends of metru nui movie version masks
  • Kanohi kanoka
  • kakapo masks
  • prototype inika masks
  • prototype toa mata masks
  • nestle inika masks
  • A comic style mask of life
  • prototype phantoka mirus
  • other prototype masks
  • …and other random things

I will continue to update this pack with designs from my thingiverse page: Thingiverse - Digital Designs for Physical Objects

Thank you, and feel free to share the pack with others and to use them in any canon contests

Note: unfortunately, the tubes for the prototype hahli inika mask would not import into stud.io without being messed up, so I had to exclude them until I figure out how to fix it.

24 Likes

Impressive work! Very cool to see them all side by side. You should be proud of your work.

2 Likes

I never expected my mask to be made in 3D. I’m flattered.

2 Likes

Yeah, I made it about a month ago. I really liked the design on yours. It was one of the first masks of creation I did from the contest.

2 Likes

Finally…

But seriously, this is pretty cool. I never would have thought to make any of these, but I’m glad someone did. The comic-style Ignika is probably my second-favourite, under the above mask.

Although, I do have to ask what this means:

Is it just Kanohi made from the four individual Kanoka that never got their own mask?

4 Likes

I made kanohi based on the symbols on each of the kanoka disks from each metru in metru nui. Oh, and …

4 Likes