Salvation: Part II

“And apparently you missed where I said it wasn’t a huge issue. You bolt head, if you keep this up I’ll start teasing you about it and you will not hear the end of it.”

Some were verses from The Covenant, like so:

Humility comes before greatness, and where humility has not paved the road, greatness may not walk it.

Do not judge a warrior by stature or action until you truly understand that which drives him.

When the 47 spheres align, a perpetual conflict will culminate upon a world forged from chaos…

Others were coordinates and information relating to certain planets. One world was surrounded by orange glyphs which spelled out the following, familiar phrase:

“The light of the Allspark shall light even the darkest hours, and thwart the forces of chaos and evil, until comes the day when its children return to its embrace, and all are one.”

This was the planet on which the Omega Lock was hidden, according to the map- the object of Salvation’s voyage. It was not Planet Omega; the strange techno-organic world and the luminescent cracks in its surface were not even featured in the map at all.

The Autobot Guard leads Juliana into the infirmary (@Toa_Vladin).

Lurch casts a bewildered glance at Facelift.

“…How very odd…” he quips.

“All right! All right!” Gate crasher says, throwing his hands up in exasperation.

“M-Mr. Redstocker?” Juliana said.

(@Toa_Vladin)

Actaeon continues,
“As I’ve said I am basically his hired muscle for his idea.”

Daria laughs,
“Good sir, you are an easy target.”

“Pixel, I don’t care if you did a good job or not, I don’t ever want you operating on me. Even if there’s no one else.”

“I’ve been told!” He says chuckling, then he suddenly turned somber, like he was remembering a bad dream.

Daria immediately goes to his side and places her hand on his shoulder. All she could do is try to comfort him and listen. She knew this reaction all to well, it wasn’t many years ago, when someone did the same for her.

He sighed and looked down. " I never should have left her…" he suddenly straightend up and looked at her. “I’m sorry. I souldn’t bore you with my past.”

Daria’s holographic face glittered into existence,
“Hardly… I know the past can be a bit difficult. So don’t be sorry because you had a difficult past.”
She gave him a gentle and kind smiles, unlike her other emotive faces this one felt genuine.

He smiled back. “Thanks.” He stood up, groaning as he did so. “Welp, I have things to do.” He bowed. “Miss Daria, it’s been a pleasure.”

Daria looks at him,
“Hold up. I don’t think I got your name.”

“n-n-0t pixel! Sp3ctrum!”

Zepar tries to find Omega in this starmap to try and figure out how far they were.

“That was before you chopped me in the throat!” Facelift snaps.

“Well,” says Lurch, “I like my hands right where they are, thank you.”

Omega was nowhere to be found on the starmap.

“Hello?” Grommet says. Zepar had no spoken to him since entering the hologram.

“Gatecrasher.”

“Sorry, I’ve never seen a map like this.” He said, “Something has caused the glow from the planet’s ravines to increase and many of those on the bridge feel it’s connected to the Key.”

OOC: Okay, either Omega’s off the map or it is the resting place of the Lock.

Actaeon looks at Facelift,
“You were supposed to fall unconscious.”

Daria smiles,
“Nice to meet you Gatecrasher.”
She holds out her hand to shake his.

He shakles it.

Grommet frowns.

“Most unusual,” he states the obvious.

“Yeah, well, I didn’t,” Facelift petulantly retorts. “Otherwise I wouldn’t be talking with you right now, would I?”

Daria says goodbye,
“Hey, you better take care of yourself!”

“Yes, and I’m disappointed at my failure to knock you out.”